Product Launch - GLOBAL: Pernod Ricard's GH Mumm Millesimé 2004
Click through to view Pernod Ricard's GH Mumm Millesimé 2004
Category - Wine, Champagne, 12.5%
Available - From this month
Location - Global, in branches of Sainsbury, Matthew Clark, Majestic and Bibendum Wine in the UK
Price - In UK, SRP of GBP38.99 (US$62) per 75cl bottle
Distribution - Pernod Ricard
Pernod Ricard has begun rolling out the latest vintage for its GH Mumm Cordon Rouge Millésimé Champagne brand.
The 2004 vintage comprises 70% Pinot Noir and 30% Chardonnay grapes.
Bugbears, by definition, are meant to cause annoyance. I'm starting to find, however, that as I get older I'm actually starting to enjoy my bugbears....
- Will Tequila Learn from Scotch Whisky's Mistakes?
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- Is Marketing Twisting the Meanings of Words?
- Analysis - The Value of Prosecco
- Sustainability - Walking the Walk on Water
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- SPI Group US, Canada sales chief departs
- Belvedere proposes name change
- Soaring Prosecco sales good for Champagne
- Brown-Forman eyes family ties with board additions
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review