Product Launch - GLOBAL: Pernod Ricard's GH Mumm Millesimé 2004
Click through to view Pernod Ricard's GH Mumm Millesimé 2004
Category - Wine, Champagne, 12.5%
Available - From this month
Location - Global, in branches of Sainsbury, Matthew Clark, Majestic and Bibendum Wine in the UK
Price - In UK, SRP of GBP38.99 (US$62) per 75cl bottle
Distribution - Pernod Ricard
Pernod Ricard has begun rolling out the latest vintage for its GH Mumm Cordon Rouge Millésimé Champagne brand.
The 2004 vintage comprises 70% Pinot Noir and 30% Chardonnay grapes.
Bugbears, by definition, are meant to cause annoyance. I'm starting to find, however, that as I get older I'm actually starting to enjoy my bugbears....
- Comment - Diageo Steps Up Defence of Haig Club
- just the Facts - Top 20 US Beers by Value, Volume
- Remy, dead cats and the power of China's new year
- just the Preview - Diageo Q2 & H1
- Will Lucas Bols' IPO Bring Much-Needed Stability?
- Diageo speaks out over supplier contract changes
- Brown-Forman appoints Jack Daniel's president
- Diageo inks UK distribution deals
- Diageo's United Spirits stays in red in YTD
- Newcastle Brown Ale to lose caramel colouring
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Global Consumer Trends and Key Consumer Targets in Alcoholic Beverages
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review