Product Launch - GLOBAL: Pernod Ricard's GH Mumm Millesimé 2004
Click through to view Pernod Ricard's GH Mumm Millesimé 2004
Category - Wine, Champagne, 12.5%
Available - From this month
Location - Global, in branches of Sainsbury, Matthew Clark, Majestic and Bibendum Wine in the UK
Price - In UK, SRP of GBP38.99 (US$62) per 75cl bottle
Distribution - Pernod Ricard
Pernod Ricard has begun rolling out the latest vintage for its GH Mumm Cordon Rouge Millésimé Champagne brand.
The 2004 vintage comprises 70% Pinot Noir and 30% Chardonnay grapes.
Bugbears, by definition, are meant to cause annoyance. I'm starting to find, however, that as I get older I'm actually starting to enjoy my bugbears....
- Focus - Pernod's YTD Performance by Region
- Comment - Will We Understand the Language of Rum?
- Is Diageo on the Brink of a Brain Drain?
- Focus - Heineken's Q1 Performance by Region
- just On Call - Pernod shifts Scotch focus in China
- CFO of Diageo's United Spirits stands down
- Pernod Ricard sees YTD recover as sales increase
- Remy Cointreau US head to step down
- Pernod Ricard unveils Havana Club ad campaign
- Global Tequila market hits new highs in 2014
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Bacardi Limited - Strategy and SWOT Report
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets