Product Launch - GLOBAL: Pernod Ricard's GH Mumm Millesimé 2004
Click through to view Pernod Ricard's GH Mumm Millesimé 2004
Category - Wine, Champagne, 12.5%
Available - From this month
Location - Global, in branches of Sainsbury, Matthew Clark, Majestic and Bibendum Wine in the UK
Price - In UK, SRP of GBP38.99 (US$62) per 75cl bottle
Distribution - Pernod Ricard
Pernod Ricard has begun rolling out the latest vintage for its GH Mumm Cordon Rouge Millésimé Champagne brand.
The 2004 vintage comprises 70% Pinot Noir and 30% Chardonnay grapes.
Bugbears, by definition, are meant to cause annoyance. I'm starting to find, however, that as I get older I'm actually starting to enjoy my bugbears....
- Diageo NA head on Trump, Millennials, Bourbon
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Interview - Loch Lomond GTR head Andre de Almeida
- Has Millennial-mania drowned out elder consumers?
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- Beam Suntory opens global headquarters in Chicago
- Pernod Ricard offloads Domecq brandies, wines
- Molson Coors names UK & Ireland managing director
- Absolut not "sufficiently focussed" on Millennials
- TWE renames Blossom Hill fruit wine range