Product Launch - GLOBAL: Pernod Ricard's GH Mumm Millesimé 2004
Click through to view Pernod Ricard's GH Mumm Millesimé 2004
Category - Wine, Champagne, 12.5%
Available - From this month
Location - Global, in branches of Sainsbury, Matthew Clark, Majestic and Bibendum Wine in the UK
Price - In UK, SRP of GBP38.99 (US$62) per 75cl bottle
Distribution - Pernod Ricard
Pernod Ricard has begun rolling out the latest vintage for its GH Mumm Cordon Rouge Millésimé Champagne brand.
The 2004 vintage comprises 70% Pinot Noir and 30% Chardonnay grapes.
Bugbears, by definition, are meant to cause annoyance. I'm starting to find, however, that as I get older I'm actually starting to enjoy my bugbears....
- Spirits - Where does 'Craft' End and 'Mass' Begin?
- Brewers go Crazy over Flavoured Malt “Cocktails”
- What do A-B InBev results mean for SABMiller deal?
- Mike’s Hard Lemonade Could Be a Hard Sell
- just The Preview - Anheuser-Busch InBev's Q4 & FY
- Diageo "smart bottle" targets consumers at home
- Suntory whiskey seeks to "eclipse" Diageo, Pernod
- Tesco reinstates Dan Jago following suspension
- Diageo adds Dubai to Johnnie Walker skyline series
- Asahi Beverages CEO to step down - report
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report