Product Launch - GLOBAL: Pernod Ricard's GH Mumm Blanc de Blancs
Click through to view Pernod Ricard's GH Mumm Blanc de Blancs
Category - Wine, Champagne, 12.5% abv
Available - From this month
Location - Global, launching in the UK this month
Price - RRP of GBP74.99 (US$116) per 75cl bottle in the UK
Distribution - Pernod Ricard
Pernod Ricard is celebrating the 130th anniversary of GH Mumm's entry into the Cramant region of Champagne, with a new cuvée. GH Mumm Blanc de Blancs, which will replace Mumm de Cramant, is classed as a non-vintage as it is aged only briefly on the lees.
This is the first Grand Cru wine from GH Mumm’s new Expert Range, which will also include a Grand Cru Brut Selection and a Grand Cru Blanc de Noirs (initially only available in France).
Part two of this four-part management briefing on environmental sustainability in the wine sector looks at how the larger players play their part. ...
A new trade body representing spirits producers in Europe has been established following the merger of the European Spirits Organisation (CEPS) and the European Forum for Responsible Drinking (EFRD). ...
A new whiskey distillery in Ireland - the first in 47 years - is set to officially start production this week. ...
- Coca-Cola pressure builds as bid rumours swirl
- Gin: Plymouth's from Plymouth, London's from...?
- Comment - IPO Launch a Tonic for Fever-Tree
- Fireball Recall: Putting Out Fire with Anti-Freeze
- Why Chinese beverages won't conquer the world
- NPD - Moët Hennessy’s Glenmorangie Dornoch
- Anheuser-Busch InBev cuts jobs in US shake-up
- Diageo targets Millenial women with Baileys push
- Pernod blames rule changes for Plymouth GI drop
- William Grant unveils bespoke Glenfiddich website
- Early Signals: future scenarios that will drive consumption and product innovation over the next five years
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Beer Opportunities: Beyond Standard Lager
- The IWSR Global Trends Report 2014
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research