Product Launch - GLOBAL: Pernod Ricard's GH Mumm Blanc de Blancs
Click through to view Pernod Ricard's GH Mumm Blanc de Blancs
Category - Wine, Champagne, 12.5% abv
Available - From this month
Location - Global, launching in the UK this month
Price - RRP of GBP74.99 (US$116) per 75cl bottle in the UK
Distribution - Pernod Ricard
Pernod Ricard is celebrating the 130th anniversary of GH Mumm's entry into the Cramant region of Champagne, with a new cuvée. GH Mumm Blanc de Blancs, which will replace Mumm de Cramant, is classed as a non-vintage as it is aged only briefly on the lees.
This is the first Grand Cru wine from GH Mumm’s new Expert Range, which will also include a Grand Cru Brut Selection and a Grand Cru Blanc de Noirs (initially only available in France).
Part two of this four-part management briefing on environmental sustainability in the wine sector looks at how the larger players play their part. ...
A new trade body representing spirits producers in Europe has been established following the merger of the European Spirits Organisation (CEPS) and the European Forum for Responsible Drinking (EFRD). ...
A new whiskey distillery in Ireland - the first in 47 years - is set to officially start production this week. ...
- Focus - Edrington's FY Performance by Brand
- Pernod relies on Indian whiskey to crack Africa
- Hail Marie Brizard: But, For How Long?
- 5 reasons why Constellation's Meiomi buy works
- NPD: The Clear Soft Drink Trend is Back
- Comment - Diageo CFO to North America? Do the Math
- Diageo CFO Mahlan to head up N America
- Diageo sells "non-core" Gleneagles
- Pernod Ricard allays Havana Club shortage fears
- Diageo lining up Gleneagles sale - report
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- The IWSR Company Profile 2014 – Remy Cointreau
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research