Product Launch - NEW ZEALAND: Pernod Ricard's Church Road McDonald Series
Click through to view Pernod Ricard's Church Road McDonald Pinot Gris variant
Category - Wine, red & white, eight varietals
Available - From next month
Location - New Zealand
Price - RRP of NZD33 (US$27) per bottle
Distribution - Pernod Ricard
Pernod Ricard has released another range of wines in tribute to past industry leader Tom McDonald under the Church Road brand. McDonald Series has eight varietals, including Marzemino and Sauvignon Gris. All eight are sourced from Hawkes Bay.
The range is priced in the mid-price range, just below Church Road Reserve.
Diageo, Pernod Ricard and Angus Dundee are making a joint investment in a new gas pipeline linking four of their Speyside distilleries to Scotland's main gas network....
- Chile's winemakers caught out by Brexit "disease"
- What's coming up in beer in 2017? - Comment
- Interview - Pernod Ricard's luxury director
- The just-drinks Analyst - 2017 forecasts
- What's coming up in wine in 2017? - Comment
- Suntory sends staff to fat camp - report
- Diageo Australia names new commercial head
- Pernod Ricard's Absolut Lime - NPD
- Former Stoli Group CEO joins Perfect Vodka owner
- "Beer and weed are complements" - analyst
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Darker Than Before: Global Prospects for Brown Spirits