Product Launch - GLOBAL: Pernod Ricard's Chivas Regal 12 Year Old Night Magnum
Click through to view Pernod Ricard's Chivas Regal 12 Year Old Night Magnum
Category - Whisky, Scotch, 12-year-old, 40% abv
Available - Released in China and Brazil within past two months
Location - On-trade in 30 markets, including China, France, Brazil, Japan and Malaysia
Price - a 20% premium to standard Chivas Regal 12-year-old magnum bottle
Pernod Ricard has introduced a magnum-sized Scotch exclusively to the on-trade under its Chivas Brothers subsidiary.
Chivas Regal 12 Year Old Night Magnum aims to gain market share in occasions typically owned by premium white spirits and Champagnes, Chivas Brothers said yesterday (3 September). “The Night Magnum will introduce Scotch whisky to these occasions, ensuring increased visibility for Chivas in the premium on-trade environment,” said global brand director for Chivas Regal James Slack.
MARKET DEMAND SEES CHIVAS INTRODUCE ‘THE NIGHT MAGNUM
Chivas Regal, the world’s original luxury Scotch whisky, has launched a permanent bottle exclusively for the on-trade – Chivas Regal 12 Year Old Night Magnum.
The Night Magnum will disrupt premium and VIP on-trade venues by tapping into occasions that are typically owned by premium white spirits and Champagnes.
Global Brand Director for Chivas Regal, James Slack, says: “When people purchase a bottle in an exclusive venue they are either ordering bottle-to-table vodka for the night ahead or Champagne to celebrate a moment. The Night Magnum will introduce Scotch whisky to these occasions, ensuring increased visibility for Chivas in the premium on-trade environment.”
The eye-catching 1.5 litre Night Magnum has a metallic finish and a burgundy Chivas Regal emblem. It will be available in more than 30 markets, including China, Brazil, Japan, France and Malaysia.
Original source: Company Release
What do Bacardi, Diageo and Pernod Ricard have in common? Aside from the obvious, Ian Buxton proffers that they share the same problem when it comes to Bourbon, and that's their lack of it....
- American whiskey does a vodka - Analysis
- Battle continues for Pernod Ricard in US and China
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Japan follows in Scotch whisky's footsteps
- Why consumers don't care about vodka's provenance
- Pernod Ricard "in line" after full-year results
- New whisky distillery set for Edinburgh
- India overtakes France for Pernod Ricard
- Diageo launches glass Bulleit & Cola bottles
- Corby's FY suffers from US focus
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Pernod Ricard SA - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research