GLOBAL: Pernod Ricard's Chivas Brothers appoints head of PR
Chivas Brothers has created a head of PR position
The UK-based unit, which handles Pernod's Scotch whisky and gin production operations, said today (22 September) that Jennie Norrish will assume the role, having joined Chivas Brothers in June 2008 as international PR manager on a freelance contract. She will lead a team of two international PR managers and one communications executive, and will be charged with developing long-term corporate media relations and reputation management plans, as well as initiating global consumer, trade and travel retail PR campaigns across the company’s brands.
Norrish will report in to communications director Vanessa Wright.
Prior to her time at Chivas Brothers, Norrish managed a team at Impact Porter Novelli (IPN) in Dubai, the Middle East regional office of Porter Novelli. Her focus at IPN was on luxury and corporate PR, working across Gulf Co-operation Countries, the Levant region and Egypt. Previously, Norrish was communications manager at energy company e.on.
A recent product extension in the Scotch whisky category has caught Richard Woodard's eye this month. While the move is certainly a positive in its use of innovation, it also shows how difficult it is...
- The post-Brexit winners and losers - Analysis
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- What does Brexit mean for AB InBev's SAB deal?
- Interview - Seedlip founder, Ben Branson
- Customisable drinks - The next consumer trend
- Carlsberg to close UK distribution arm
- Pernod Ricard exec shuffle - Denis O'Flynn leaves
- Major spirits M&A remains out of sight - analyst
- C&C Group will be a Brexit victim - analyst
- Pernod Ricard gives Beefeater packaging revamp
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends