Product Launch - UK: Pernod Ricard's Brancott Estate Flight
Click through to view an image of the product
Pernod Ricard's Brancott Estate Flight
Category - Wine, New Zealand, Sauvignon Blanc, 9%
Available - From autumn
Location - UK off-trade
Price - RRP of £10.49 for 750ml bottle
Distribution - Pernod Ricard UK
Pernod Ricard is lauching a "light", lower alcohol, version of its Brancott Estate brand in the UK.
Brancott Estate Flight has an abv of 9% and will sell in the UK off-trade. The UK launch will be backed by in-store POS, ATL activity, PR, digital support, sampling and events, Pernod said. The variant was first released in New Zealand at the start of this year.
Lucy Bearman, Pernod Ricard UK's head of marketing said: “Brancott Estate Flight has been carefully developed to offer consumers a light and fresh wine style that still delivers a premium Sauvignon Blanc experience."
Last month, Pernod reported a single-digit rise in full-year profits and sales.
"The Future of the Wine Market in the United Arab Emirates to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape" is the result of Canadean’s extensive market and co...
Business Monitor International's France Food and Drink Report provides industry professionals and strategists, corporate analysts, food and drink associations, government departments and regulatory bo...
Pernod Ricard has completed the sale of a bond that will net the company EUR850m (US$1.18bn)....
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- The dangers of squaring up to your competitor
- Constellation and Ballast Point's "sticker shock"
- The US beer market - A level playing field for all
- Remy Cointreau's Q2 and H1 - preview
- Diageo Australia appoints commercial head
- Sidney Frank CEO to head Clooney's import co
- A-B InBev to "kick the tyres" at Coca-Cola
- Diageo sells off United Spirits' Bouvet Ladubay
- Irish whiskey brands could fail without bulk
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Wine Market: News and Events September 2015