Product Launch - UK: Pernod Ricard's Brancott Estate Flight
Click through to view an image of the product
Pernod Ricard's Brancott Estate Flight
Category - Wine, New Zealand, Sauvignon Blanc, 9%
Available - From autumn
Location - UK off-trade
Price - RRP of £10.49 for 750ml bottle
Distribution - Pernod Ricard UK
Pernod Ricard is lauching a "light", lower alcohol, version of its Brancott Estate brand in the UK.
Brancott Estate Flight has an abv of 9% and will sell in the UK off-trade. The UK launch will be backed by in-store POS, ATL activity, PR, digital support, sampling and events, Pernod said. The variant was first released in New Zealand at the start of this year.
Lucy Bearman, Pernod Ricard UK's head of marketing said: “Brancott Estate Flight has been carefully developed to offer consumers a light and fresh wine style that still delivers a premium Sauvignon Blanc experience."
Last month, Pernod reported a single-digit rise in full-year profits and sales.
Pernod Ricard has completed the sale of a bond that will net the company EUR850m (US$1.18bn)....
- The post-Brexit winners and losers - Analysis
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- What does Brexit mean for AB InBev's SAB deal?
- Interview - Seedlip founder, Ben Branson
- Customisable drinks - The next consumer trend
- Carlsberg to close UK distribution arm
- Pernod Ricard exec shuffle - Denis O'Flynn leaves
- Major spirits M&A remains out of sight - analyst
- C&C Group will be a Brexit victim - analyst
- Pernod Ricard gives Beefeater packaging revamp
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends