Product Launch - INDIA: Pernod Ricard's Blender's Pride Reserve Collection, Royal Stag Barrel Select
Category - Spirits, whisky, IMFL, grain-based, both 42.8% abv
Available - From late last month
Location - India, in north, east and west of the country. National roll-out set for later this year
Price - INR800 (US$15.40) per 75cl bottle of Blender's Pride Reserve. Royal Stag Barrel Select, between INR400 and INR600 per bottle
Distribution - Pernod Ricard
Pernod Ricard India has launched brand extensions to its Blender's Pride and Royal Stag whisky brands.
Blenders Pride Reserve Collection and Royal Stag Barrel Select are both targeted at the price gap between the deluxe and premium whisky segments.
In the whisky category, it would appear that, while the big are getting bigger, the small are getting... more proliferative. This month, Ian Buxton considers the boom in craft distillers and flags up ...
These days, mergers and acquisitions appear to be the main ways to own a big spirits brand. Patience Gould, for one, misses the days of building a brand from scratch. Is nurture no more?...
Pernod Ricard has escaped a sanction from the Advertising Standards Authority after the body rejected a complaint over an advert for Chivas Regal blended Scotch whisky. ...
- Analysis - Storm clouds lift over Diageo Towers
- Where Beer is Brewed Can Leave a Bad Taste
- Focus - Edrington's FY Performance by Brand
- Analysis - Cider's Campaign Gains
- Sustainability in Drinks - Sugar: A Shared Priorit
- Pernod Ricard appoints Absolut Vodka VP
- Former Bacardi exec takes De Kuyper CEO role
- Beam Suntory to re-package Courvoisier Cognac
- Brown-Forman looks to raise US$500m
- TWE, Pernod hail China-Aus FTA
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Company Profile 2014 – Remy Cointreau
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Beer, 2014 and the future