Product Launch - GLOBAL: Pernod Ricard's Beefeater Winter Edition
Pernod Ricard's Beefeater Winter Edition
Category - Spirits, gin, 40% abv
Available - From October
Location - In 15 “key” markets, including the US, the UK, Spain, Japan and Travel Retail. in the UK, it will be available from Selfridges, Harvey Nichols, Fortnum & Mason and Harrods
Price - In the UK, GBP17.99 (US$27.75) per 70cl bottle.
Beefeater Winter Edition will be available in a special edition bottle and gift carton for a limited – albeit unspecified – period.
Developed by Beefeater’s master distiller Desmond Payne, the brand variant includes additional botanicals such as cinnamon, nutmeg and pine shoots.
- Analysis - SABMiller to add bolt-ons in Africa?
- A-B InBev's Move on Tennent's Super Makes Sense
- Brand Diversification Driving Craft Brewery Growth
- Analysis - Stock Spirits: Poland's number one
- What's on the M&A cards for San Miguel Brewery?
- Pernod Ricard's Café de Paris Pear, Pomegranate
- PepsiCo CEO sees "profound" change in US consumers
- William Grant sinks GBP185,000 into "No" camp
- William Grant & Sons boosts Travel Retail team
- Diageo scraps Arthur's Day, but singer left sad