Product Launch - UK: Pernod Ricard's Beefeater London Market Gin
Click through to view Pernod Ricard's Beefeater London Market Gin
Category - Spirits, gin, 40% abv
Available - Now
Location - Spain, UK, Turkey and Bulgaria
Price - In UK, GBP17.99 (US$29.45) per 70cl bottle
Beefeater London Market Gin will be available for a limited - albeit unspecified - period.
Developed by Beefeater's master distiller Desmond Payne, the brand variant includes additional botanicals such as pomegranate seeds, kaffir lime leaves and cardamom pods.
Beefeater London Market Gin is the third in a series of limited editions for the gin brand, including the launch of Beefeater Winter Edition in September last year and Beefeater Summer Edition in April.
China's Cognac market has plenty of room for growth and Pernod Ricard's Martell is set to continue to benefit more than its rivals, according to Sanford Bernstein analysts....
- Why sports drinks fail to ride the Olympic wave
- Experienced hands hold firm at CCEP - Analysis
- What do US wholesalers think of spirits trends?
- It isn't just men who like beer - Comment
- How the craft economy is loosening alcohol laws
- Diageo merges US, Canada spirits units
- Johnnie Walker's Bourbon bent "coincidental"
- Luxury and e-commerce a "natural fit" - Diageo
- "We're not complacent about Brexit" - Diageo
- Diageo's Johnnie Walker set for festive push in TR
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends