Product Launch – S KOREA/TRAVEL RETAIL: Pernod Ricard's Ballantine’s Signature Distillery Editions
Click through to view the first two Ballantine’s Signature Distillery Editions from Pernod Ricard
Category - Spirits, whisky, Scotch, blended, 43% abv
Available - From this month
Location - Scapa Edition in South Korea, Glenburgie Edition in travel retail
Price - From US$69 per bottle in Asia's travel retail
Distribution - Pernod Ricard
Pernod Ricard has lined up the launch of two 'Signature Distillery Editions' of Ballantine’s 17 Year Old. The Scapa and Glenburgie editions form part of a four-part collection of Ballantine's 17 Year Old variants.
“Ballantine’s 17 Year Old is a blend of more than 40 different malt and grain whiskies from all over Scotland,” said Ballantine’s master blender, Sandy Hyslop. “But, Scapa, Glenburgie, Miltonduff and Glentauchers stand out as having played a monumental role in the blending process of our master blenders over the years.”
Both will be available in limited, albeit unspecified, quantities.
How do you define a truly international brand? And does it matter. Can it be decided purely on volumes? Patience Gould digs out her atlas as she ponders the issue...
The Anti-Corruption Bureau in the Indian state of Andhra Pradesh has issued notices to United Spirits, Pernod Ricard and SABMiller in an ongoing probe into retail syndicates....
- Pernod Ricard 's first-half results - Preview
- Pernod Ricard's H1 performance by region - Focus
- Heineken's FY performance by region - Focus
- Forget Baby Boomers at your peril - Consumer Trend
- Carlsberg's full-year performance by region
- Asahi Group lines up Grolsch, Meantime, Peroni buy
- Pernod Ricard targets US through unit, exec switch
- William Grant & Sons' Ailsa Bay - NPD
- SABMiller's Europe chief to join Britvic board
- Asahi Group to buy Grolsch, Peroni from SABMiller
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Emerging Drinks Industry Trends
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research