GLOBAL: Pernod Ricard's Ballantine's links with music streaming website - video
Pernod Ricard has agreed a global tie-up with music event streaming website Boiler Room for its Scotch whisky brand Ballantine’s.
The deal will see the launch of ‘Boiler Room & Ballantine’s Stay True Journeys’, a project featuring a series of online documentaries shot around the world, involving local musicians. A series of one-off, local live events will also be staged, including a mix of “local legends” and emerging musical talent, Pernod said today (11 February).
The first ‘Stay True Journey’ will take place in an “undisclosed location” in Mexico next month, the company said.
Financial details of the tie-up were not disclosed.
Boiler Room also hosts events in collaboration with Red Bull. The initiative was launched in London in 2010 to organise DJ events in small venues.
MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organi...
The international spirits segment is undergoing a sea-change in Asia, from Cognac declines in China to Scotch weakness in South Korea. Those effects may be less severe in the Travel Retail channel but...
Red Bull is the absolute leader in energy drinks, whose main strategy is to invest in advertising campaigns under the slogan “Dê asas a sua imaginação” (Unleash your imagination). In order to keep com...
Red Bull Deutschland has a strong marketing strategy, similar to that of its parent company. Sponsorship of sports events and using all possible channels (except for print) to capture the maximum youn...
Spirits in Hungary industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The profile also contain...
- Industry is following the pack to patriotic party
- The category today - Scotch Whisky I
- Key Brands Performance - Scotch Whisky IV
- Today's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky II
- Tomorrow's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky III
- Brown-Forman shuffles director pack
- Diageo unveils first European Johnnie Walker House
- Spirits can fill music industry gap - Jagermeister
- Diageo's Smirnoff Red, White & Berry - NPD
- Wm Grant redesigns Glenfiddich 21yo Gran Reserva
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Soft Drinks Global Overview: Growth Opportunities Between Category Lines
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends