Product Launch - GLOBAL: Pernod Ricard's Ballantine’s Christmas Reserve
Click through to view Pernod Ricard's Ballantine’s Christmas Reserve
Category - Spirits, whisky, Scotch, blended, 40% abv
Available - From this month, until December
Location - Global, key markets include Asia Duty Free, Croatia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Slovenia, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam, Denmark, Romania and Serbia
Price - SRP of US$37 per 70cl bottle
Distribution - Pernod Ricard
Pernod Ricard's Chivas Brothers unit has lined up the second annual release of Ballantine’s Christmas Reserve, a limited edition variant of the blended Scotch whisky brand.
First launched last year, the expression benefits from “seasonal aromas” including cinnamon, orange, raisin, candy apple and pear.
Earlier this month, the UK arm of Pernod Ricard invited the drinks press pool to a briefing in London to launch its 'Building Premium Wine Brands' scheme. The programme is designed to target off-trade...
As hard as it may be to conceive of another white spirit winning the hearts of Russian drinkers, it appears that Tequila is doing just that. If current growth rates are maintained, Russia is likely to...
- SABMiller in Cent'l & E Europe - What is for sale?
- A-B InBev and its SABMiller divestments - Focus
- Where does AB InBev see the future of beer?
- Is the wine industry confusing its consumers?
- Brown-Forman's march on premium whisk(e)y -Comment
- AB InBev to sell SABMiller Cent'l, E Europe assets
- Private equity poised for SABMiller Europe buy?
- Leonardo DiCaprio joins Runa drinks board
- Remy Cointreau names new Travel Retail exec
- Pernod Ricard to widen Our/Vodka sales reach
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Carbonates in India
- Consumer and Market Insights: Spirits Market in the US