Product Launch - SWEDEN: Pernod Ricard's Absolut Svea
Click through to see both the front and back of Pernod Ricard's Absolut Svea
Category - Spirits, vodka, Sweden, 40% abv
Available - From next month
Location - Sweden, in both on-trade (from 2 May) and off-trade (from 15 May) through alcohol retail monopoly Systembolaget
Price - RRP in off-trade of SEK245 (US$39) per 70cl bottle, in line with other Absolut flavour variants
Distribution - Pernod Ricard Sweden
Absolut Svea will be available exclusively in Sweden from next month on a – currently unspecified - limited edition basis. The Absolut Company expects the variant, which is flavoured with apple and ginger, to be available in the country for three months.
There are no plans to roll out Absolut Svea beyond Sweden, a spokesperson for The Absolut Company told just-drinks today (13 April).
Svea is Swedish for “of the Swedes”.
The penultimate part of this month's management briefing considers the emerging markets, and the position they will take in the future of our industry....
Fortune Brands has turned itself into a standalone spirits company named Beam Inc. Here, just-drinks brings you stats on the company's sales and profits for wine and spirits since 2003....
The global wine industry remains highly fragmented. In a recent Euromonitor International global briefing, entitled 'How Wine Companies Can Become Global', Jeremy Cunnington looked at why, and whether...
Pernod Ricard has lined up a television advert in the US for its Jameson Irish whiskey brand....
- A Dangerous World and the Threat to Beverages
- Remy, dead cats and the power of China's new year
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's YTD Performance by Brand
- Why Millennials are driving premium wine demand
- Will Lucas Bols' IPO Bring Much Needed Stability?
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Pernod unveils Jameson bottle for St Patrick's Day
- Ex-Diageo exec takes over Island Club spirits
- Maxxium UK head to depart for Edrington role
- Piper-Heidsieck agrees three-year Oscars tie-up
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future
- The Sugar Backlash and its Effects on Global Consumer Markets