Product Launch - US: Pernod Ricard's Absolut SF
Click through to view Pernod Ricard's Absolut SF
Category - Spirits, vodka
Available - Now
Location - US, on- and off-trade
Price - US$19.99 per 75cl bottle
Distribution - Pernod Ricard
Absolut SF (San Francisco) will be available as a limited-edition bottle until stocks last. It joins the "city-inspired" Absolut range, which includes New Orleans, Los Angeles, Boston and Brooklyn.
China's Cognac market has plenty of room for growth and Pernod Ricard's Martell is set to continue to benefit more than its rivals, according to Sanford Bernstein analysts....
Pernod Ricard has launched a global marketing campaign for Jacob's Creek wine....
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- PepsiCo to consider more re-franchising - CEO
- Cleaning China's seedier side brings Remy balance
- Pernod's Portman Group penalty - a coincidence?
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- Alcohol retailer group appoints new chairman