Product Launch - UK: Pernod Ricard's Absolut Pears – miniature pack
Pernod's Absolut Pears – miniature pack
Category - Spirits, vodka
Available - From this month
Location - UK off-trade, Waitrose and “other retailers”
Price - Not specified
Pernod Ricard's UK unit has launched the miniature pack in an attempt to encourage trial of its Absolut Naturals range. The trial pack includes a 70cl Absolut Vodka Original and a 5cl Absolut Pears bottle, which sits at the bottom of the pack.
The pack will run in conjunction with Absolut’s ‘manifesto’ TV advertising campaign in the UK.
There are nine Absolut Naturals in the range; Pears, Raspberri, Citron, Vanilia, Apeach, Kurant, Mandrin, Peppar and Ruby Red.
Pernod Ricard's shareholders have approved a cash dividend of EUR1.34 (US$1.84) per share for the drinks firm's most recent fiscal year....
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- PepsiCo to consider more re-franchising - CEO
- Cleaning China's seedier side brings Remy balance
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- Pernod's Portman Group penalty - a coincidence?
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- Remy posts Q1 sales drop as Edrington loss bites