Product Launch - UK: Pernod Ricard's Absolut Pears – miniature pack
Pernod's Absolut Pears – miniature pack
Category - Spirits, vodka
Available - From this month
Location - UK off-trade, Waitrose and “other retailers”
Price - Not specified
Pernod Ricard's UK unit has launched the miniature pack in an attempt to encourage trial of its Absolut Naturals range. The trial pack includes a 70cl Absolut Vodka Original and a 5cl Absolut Pears bottle, which sits at the bottom of the pack.
The pack will run in conjunction with Absolut’s ‘manifesto’ TV advertising campaign in the UK.
There are nine Absolut Naturals in the range; Pears, Raspberri, Citron, Vanilia, Apeach, Kurant, Mandrin, Peppar and Ruby Red.
Pernod Ricard's shareholders have approved a cash dividend of EUR1.34 (US$1.84) per share for the drinks firm's most recent fiscal year....
- Have spirits companies forgotten the mainstream?
- Ten questions for Diageo - Analysis
- Does alcohol accelerate the onset of dementia?
- Pernod's mood darkens over India - Analysis
- Why Scotch must drop the 'malts good, blends bad'
- Moet Hennessy unaffected by LVMH Dior buy
- Diageo to cut 105 jobs in Scotland, 50 in Italy
- Distell acquires majority stake in Cruz Vodka
- Portman Group heads to Tesco for new chief exec
- William Grant names Europe & NA Travel Retail head
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Craft Beer: Coming of Age or Past Its Prime?