Product Launch - UK: Pernod Ricard's Absolut Pears – miniature pack
Pernod's Absolut Pears – miniature pack
Category - Spirits, vodka
Available - From this month
Location - UK off-trade, Waitrose and “other retailers”
Price - Not specified
Pernod Ricard's UK unit has launched the miniature pack in an attempt to encourage trial of its Absolut Naturals range. The trial pack includes a 70cl Absolut Vodka Original and a 5cl Absolut Pears bottle, which sits at the bottom of the pack.
The pack will run in conjunction with Absolut’s ‘manifesto’ TV advertising campaign in the UK.
There are nine Absolut Naturals in the range; Pears, Raspberri, Citron, Vanilia, Apeach, Kurant, Mandrin, Peppar and Ruby Red.
Pernod Ricard's shareholders have approved a cash dividend of EUR1.34 (US$1.84) per share for the drinks firm's most recent fiscal year....
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Comment - How Hand-Made is Tito's Handmade Vodka?
- Heineken to stay "active player" in beer M&A - CFO
- Focus - Pernod Ricard's Q1 sales by brand
- Time for Heineken to make a European break
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Beam Suntory, Edrington part ways in Travel Retail
- Whisky downturn slows Diageo's Scotch spend
- Pernod Ricard sees sales lift in Q1