Product Launch - UK: Pernod Ricard's Absolut Pears – miniature pack
Pernod's Absolut Pears – miniature pack
Category - Spirits, vodka
Available - From this month
Location - UK off-trade, Waitrose and “other retailers”
Price - Not specified
Pernod Ricard's UK unit has launched the miniature pack in an attempt to encourage trial of its Absolut Naturals range. The trial pack includes a 70cl Absolut Vodka Original and a 5cl Absolut Pears bottle, which sits at the bottom of the pack.
The pack will run in conjunction with Absolut’s ‘manifesto’ TV advertising campaign in the UK.
There are nine Absolut Naturals in the range; Pears, Raspberri, Citron, Vanilia, Apeach, Kurant, Mandrin, Peppar and Ruby Red.
Pernod Ricard's shareholders have approved a cash dividend of EUR1.34 (US$1.84) per share for the drinks firm's most recent fiscal year....
- Coca-Cola pressure builds as bid rumours swirl
- Gin: Plymouth's from Plymouth, London's from...?
- Fireball Recall: Putting Out Fire with Anti-Freeze
- Comment - IPO Launch a Tonic for Fever-Tree
- Why Chinese beverages won't conquer the world
- NPD - Moët Hennessy’s Glenmorangie Dornoch
- Anheuser-Busch InBev cuts jobs in US shake-up
- Diageo targets Millenial women with Baileys push
- Pernod blames rule changes for Plymouth GI drop
- William Grant unveils bespoke Glenfiddich website
- Early Signals: future scenarios that will drive consumption and product innovation over the next five years
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Beer Opportunities: Beyond Standard Lager
- The IWSR Global Trends Report 2014
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research