Product Launch - TRAVEL RETAIL: Pernod Ricard's Absolut Orient Apple
Click through to see Pernod Ricard's Absolut Orient Apple
Category - Spirits, vodka, flavoured, apple and ginger, 40% abv
Available - From 2 May
Location - Launched in Frankfurt, then set to be rolled out in major international duty-free/travel retail outlets globally
Price - Not specified
Distribution - Pernod Ricard Travel Retail
The bottle for Absolut Orient Apple features a carved apple surrounded by transparent ginger leaves.
The launch will be supported by a marketing campaign spanning “all available media” in duty free/travel retail outlets around the globe, including site-specific brand installations, tastings and events.
Beam Inc has made a strong case for its viability as a free-floating spirits company, but analysts continue to question how long the drinks industry's bigger fish allow the firm to continue....
Pernod Ricard has mixed white rum and Tequila to develop Malibu Red, which will launch in the US early next year in partnership with R&B music star Ne-Yo....
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- The post-Brexit winners and losers - Analysis
- What does Brexit mean for AB InBev's SAB deal?
- Interview - Seedlip founder, Ben Branson
- Customisable drinks - The next consumer trend
- The UK Referendum - just-drinks Live Blog
- Pernod Ricard exec shuffle - Denis O'Flynn leaves
- Ex-William Grant CEO Stella David re-joins Bacardi
- UK spirits producers braced for Brexit impact
- C&C Group will be a Brexit victim - analyst
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends