Product Launch – TRAVEL RETAIL: Pernod Ricard's Absolut Flavor of the Tropics
Category - Spirits, vodka
Available - From today (19 October)
Location - Travel retail exclusive
Price - Not specified
Absolut Flavor of the Tropics is the first limited edition flavour from Absolut to be launched exclusively in the global travel retail channel. It will be released in Europe and the Americas in January, then in the rest of the world in February. The variant will be available for a limited - albeit unspecified - period of time.
The product has flavours of orange, mango, lychee and melon, with notes of pineapple and berries.
A promotional campaign, which kicks off in January, will use advertising, PR, in-store activities and tastings, moving media, and brand installations in travel retail arenas.
- Comment - Diageo Steps Up Defence of Haig Club
- Focus - Diageo's H1 Results by Region, Brand
- Comment - Spirits - Where Next for Scotch Whisky?
- just the Preview - Diageo Q2 & H1
- US spirits pricing went "a little high" - Diageo
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo speaks out over supplier contract changes
- Brown-Forman appoints Jack Daniel's president
- ASA rejects Haig Club ad complaints
- Carlsberg freezes Russia salaries, new hires
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Global Consumer Trends and Key Consumer Targets in Alcoholic Beverages
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research