Product Launch - US: Pernod Ricard's Absolut Elyx
Click through to view Pernod Ricard's Absolut Elyx
Category - Spirits, Swedish vodka, 42.3%
Available - From this month
Location - US, nation-wide
Price - SRP of US$49 per one-litre bottle
Pernod Ricard is launching a small-batch vodka under its Swedish Absolut brand.
“With the luxury market on the rise, Absolut Elyx fits a need in the market for an ultra-premium vodka, which is the fastest growing segment of the vodka category,” a Pernod spokesperson said. The bottle is shaped like a decanter with copper flashes.
Pernod first highlighted Elyx in 2011, pledging to bring it to 28 markets.
Colombia has shown an interesting development in the luxury industry, and the alcoholic drinks category has not been indifferent to the trend. Some examples of new premium lines that appeared in 2012 ...
Is there a brand that has exerted a more profound influence on a drinks category than Absolut Vodka? Ben Cooper doubts it....
- Is Diageo on the Brink of a Brain Drain?
- SABMiller edges Diageo as beer trumps spirits
- Comment - Heineken's move for Pivovarna Lasko
- Will Keurig Kold come to Coca-Cola Co's Rescue?
- Focus - SABMiller's FY Sales Performance by Region
- Rémy Cointreau eyes recovery after Q4 bounceback
- Carlsberg exec joins Diageo as Africa chief steps
- Belvedere unveils executive team
- Diageo YTD sales come in flat
- Diageo targets Millennials with DeLeon ads