Product Launch - US: Pernod Ricard's Absolut Elyx
Click through to view Pernod Ricard's Absolut Elyx
Category - Spirits, Swedish vodka, 42.3%
Available - From this month
Location - US, nation-wide
Price - SRP of US$49 per one-litre bottle
Pernod Ricard is launching a small-batch vodka under its Swedish Absolut brand.
“With the luxury market on the rise, Absolut Elyx fits a need in the market for an ultra-premium vodka, which is the fastest growing segment of the vodka category,” a Pernod spokesperson said. The bottle is shaped like a decanter with copper flashes.
Pernod first highlighted Elyx in 2011, pledging to bring it to 28 markets.
Over the last 10 years of rapid acquisitions, Pernod Ricard has built a strong portfolio of premium brands on a global scale. Most of its brands enjoy a leading position in international markets. The ...
With very limited resources for expansion through acquisition until at least 2015, Pernod Ricard’s key focus has to be through organic growth. The profile looks at how its current portfolio of brands ...
Is there a brand that has exerted a more profound influence on a drinks category than Absolut Vodka? Ben Cooper doubts it....
Colombia has shown an interesting development in the luxury industry, and the alcoholic drinks category has not been indifferent to the trend. Some examples of new premium lines that appeared in 2012 ...
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Allegro: The shape of things to come at Pernod?
- Comment - Another One Bites Bacardi's Dust
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- US craft vodka puts squeeze on Pernod's Absolut
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Bacardi announces CFO switch
- SABMiller exec to become CFO at Beam Suntory