Product Launch - US: Pernod Ricard's Absolut Elyx
Click through to view Pernod Ricard's Absolut Elyx
Category - Spirits, Swedish vodka, 42.3%
Available - From this month
Location - US, nation-wide
Price - SRP of US$49 per one-litre bottle
Pernod Ricard is launching a small-batch vodka under its Swedish Absolut brand.
“With the luxury market on the rise, Absolut Elyx fits a need in the market for an ultra-premium vodka, which is the fastest growing segment of the vodka category,” a Pernod spokesperson said. The bottle is shaped like a decanter with copper flashes.
Pernod first highlighted Elyx in 2011, pledging to bring it to 28 markets.
Colombia has shown an interesting development in the luxury industry, and the alcoholic drinks category has not been indifferent to the trend. Some examples of new premium lines that appeared in 2012 ...
Is there a brand that has exerted a more profound influence on a drinks category than Absolut Vodka? Ben Cooper doubts it....
- A Dangerous World and the Threat to Beverages
- Remy, dead cats and the power of China's new year
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's YTD Performance by Brand
- Why Millennials are driving premium wine demand
- Will Lucas Bols' IPO Bring Much Needed Stability?
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Pernod unveils Jameson bottle for St Patrick's Day
- Ex-Diageo exec takes over Island Club spirits
- Maxxium UK head to depart for Edrington role
- Piper-Heidsieck agrees three-year Oscars tie-up
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future
- The Sugar Backlash and its Effects on Global Consumer Markets