Product Launch - US: Pernod Ricard's Absolut Elyx
Click through to view Pernod Ricard's Absolut Elyx
Category - Spirits, Swedish vodka, 42.3%
Available - From this month
Location - US, nation-wide
Price - SRP of US$49 per one-litre bottle
Pernod Ricard is launching a small-batch vodka under its Swedish Absolut brand.
“With the luxury market on the rise, Absolut Elyx fits a need in the market for an ultra-premium vodka, which is the fastest growing segment of the vodka category,” a Pernod spokesperson said. The bottle is shaped like a decanter with copper flashes.
Pernod first highlighted Elyx in 2011, pledging to bring it to 28 markets.
Over the last 10 years of rapid acquisitions, Pernod Ricard has built a strong portfolio of premium brands on a global scale. Most of its brands enjoy a leading position in international markets. The ...
Colombia has shown an interesting development in the luxury industry, and the alcoholic drinks category has not been indifferent to the trend. Some examples of new premium lines that appeared in 2012 ...
Is there a brand that has exerted a more profound influence on a drinks category than Absolut Vodka? Ben Cooper doubts it....
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Diageo's Q1 Results by Region
- Comment - How Hand-Made is Tito's Handmade Vodka?
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's H1 Performance by Brand
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Beam Suntory, Edrington part ways in Travel Retail
- TWE unveils Penfolds range after CEO's "bold move"