Product Launch – TRAVEL RETAIL: Pernod Ricard's Absolut Crystal Pinstripe
Click through to view Pernod Ricard's Absolut Crystal Pinstripe
Category - Spirits, vodka, 40% abv
Available - From this month
Location - Travel retail, initially launched in Stockholm Arlanda Airport on 6 September
Price - SRP of US$1,500 per unit
Distribution - Pernod Ricard
Inspired by the Savile Row pinstripe suit, the bottle has been designed by Swedish designer duo Skogsberg & Smart, and hand-blown, hand-cut and hand-engraved in crystal by craftsmen at the Reijmyre glassworks in the Östergötland region in southern Sweden.
A total of 800 bottles of Absolut Crystal Pinstripe will be available, each numbered and signed by the cutter after inspection and approval.
The product is presented in a pinstripe fabric-clad case, with two hand-crafted crystal tumblers and “various other specially designed devices”.
A black version of the bottle has also been crafted, but only ten will be available at an SRP of $10,000 per unit.
UK microdistiller Sipsmith is seeking to develop and capitalise on the niche market for super-premium gin in China....
Pernod Ricard has launched a television advert for its Royal Salute Scotch whisky brand in China....
- Remy, dead cats and the power of China's new year
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's YTD Performance by Brand
- Will Lucas Bols' IPO Bring Much Needed Stability?
- Price drops would damage our DNA - Remy Cointreau
- A Dangerous World and the Threat to Beverages
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Pernod unveils Jameson bottle for St Patrick's Day
- Maxxium UK head to depart for Edrington role
- Remy eases declines as China hints at recovery
- SABMiller beer volumes fall as China holds back Q3
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future
- The Sugar Backlash and its Effects on Global Consumer Markets