Product Launch – TRAVEL RETAIL: Pernod Ricard's Absolut Crystal Pinstripe
Click through to view Pernod Ricard's Absolut Crystal Pinstripe
Category - Spirits, vodka, 40% abv
Available - From this month
Location - Travel retail, initially launched in Stockholm Arlanda Airport on 6 September
Price - SRP of US$1,500 per unit
Distribution - Pernod Ricard
Inspired by the Savile Row pinstripe suit, the bottle has been designed by Swedish designer duo Skogsberg & Smart, and hand-blown, hand-cut and hand-engraved in crystal by craftsmen at the Reijmyre glassworks in the Östergötland region in southern Sweden.
A total of 800 bottles of Absolut Crystal Pinstripe will be available, each numbered and signed by the cutter after inspection and approval.
The product is presented in a pinstripe fabric-clad case, with two hand-crafted crystal tumblers and “various other specially designed devices”.
A black version of the bottle has also been crafted, but only ten will be available at an SRP of $10,000 per unit.
UK microdistiller Sipsmith is seeking to develop and capitalise on the niche market for super-premium gin in China....
Pernod Ricard has launched a television advert for its Royal Salute Scotch whisky brand in China....
- Why Scotch must drop the 'malts good, blends bad'
- Pernod's mood darkens over India - Analysis
- Soft drinks is losing the recycling game
- Heineken Q1 2017 by region - results data
- Remy Cointreau Fiscal-2017 sales - results data
- Diageo to cut 105 jobs in Scotland, 50 in Italy
- Scotch sales set to soar, despite recent struggles
- Pernod Ricard posts solid YTD sales jump - results
- Edrington shifts innovation to US in shake-up
- Pernod Ricard YTD fiscal-2017 sales performance
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Flavoured Powder Drinks in 2017: Confronting an Ageing World