Product Launch – US: Pernod Ricard's Absolut Berri Acai
Absolut Berri Acai
Category – Spirits, flavoured vodka
Available – From this month
Location – US, on- and off-trade
Price - suggested retail price is US$19.99 per 750ml bottle
Distribution - Pernod Ricard USA
Açaí grows on palm trees in South America, blueberries are mainly native to North America and Europe, and pomegranate is a delicacy from south-west Asia.
Absolut Berri Aςai will be available in 50ml, 750ml and 1-litre bottles. The new flavour comes in a transparent bottle with a purple berry vine climbing around it.
The introduction in other markets will be communicated at the time for the launch in each market.
The variant is the 12th flavour extension in the Absolut portfolio.
- Pernod Ricard 's first-half results - Preview
- Pernod Ricard's H1 performance by region - Focus
- Heineken's FY performance by region - Focus
- Forget Baby Boomers at your peril - Consumer Trend
- Carlsberg's full-year performance by region
- Asahi Group lines up Grolsch, Meantime, Peroni buy
- Pernod Ricard targets US through unit, exec switch
- William Grant & Sons' Ailsa Bay - NPD
- SABMiller's Europe chief to join Britvic board
- Asahi Group to buy Grolsch, Peroni from SABMiller
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Emerging Drinks Industry Trends
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research