Product Launch - TRAVEL RETAIL: Pernod Ricard's Absolut Amber
No image of the bottle for Absolut Amber was available as just-drinks went to press
Category - Spirits, vodka, oak-aged,
Available - From this summer
Location - Selected US airports
Price - SRP of US$30 per one-litre bottle
Distribution - Pernod Ricard
Pernod Ricard is to launch an oak-aged vodka in what it claims is a new category for the spirit.
Absolut Amber will be available in US travel retail, the company announced last week. It has an amber colour and slightly smoky taste, Pernod said.
No picture of the new product was available by the time of publication.
In October, the company launched a travel retail-exclusive variant, Absolut Exposure, that comprises honey melon and lemongrass flavours.
Over the last 10 years of rapid acquisitions, Pernod Ricard has built a strong portfolio of premium brands on a global scale. Most of its brands enjoy a leading position in international markets. The ...
Wine in Taiwan industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2008-12, and forecast to 2017). The profile al...
- Analysis - SABMiller to add bolt-ons in Africa?
- A-B InBev's Move on Tennent's Super Makes Sense
- India: Everyone's Favourite Spirits Market
- Brand Diversification Driving Craft Brewery Growth
- Analysis - Stock Spirits: Poland's number one
- Diageo scraps Arthur's Day, but singer left sad
- Pernod Ricard's Café de Paris Pear, Pomegranate
- PepsiCo CEO sees "profound" change in US consumers
- William Grant sinks GBP185,000 into "No" camp
- SodaStream silent on John Lewis pullout in UK