Product Launch - FRANCE: Pernod Ricard's 51 Rosé
51 Rosé is on sale in two French airports
Category - Spirits, pastis, 35% abv
Available - From now
Location - Marseille Provence Airport and Lyon-Saint Exupéry Airport
Price - SRP of EUR14.50 (US$19.20) per 70cl bottle
Distribution - Pernod Ricard, through Aelia Travel Retail channel
Pernod Ricard has launched a new rosé anise-based spirit in two southern French airports for the summer.
Rosé 51 will sit alongside Pastis 51 for consumer tastings in Marseille Provence Airport and Lyon-Saint Exupéry Airport this summer, Pernod said last week. Exclusive to duty- free retailer Aelia, Rosé 51 targets female consumers with its pink grapefruit, strawberry, blackcurrant and raspberry flavours and lower abv, Pernod said.
Pernod Ricrad posted a 5% sales rise in YTD results, released in April. The Paris-based group will release its full-year results on 29 August.
Business Monitor International's France Food and Drink Report provides industry professionals and strategists, corporate analysts, food and drink associations, government departments and regulatory bo...
Eyebrows rose earlier this week at the US$16bn that Suntory is set to pay for Beam Inc. At 20 times the company's EBITDA, the transaction is at the more expensive end of the scale. Here, courtesy of a...
The rate of consolidation in the spirits category is markedly slower than that of many consumer industries. So, could the news this week that Suntory is set to buy Beam Inc trigger a wave of M&A? Past...
- Comment - Diageo Steps Up Defence of Haig Club
- just the Facts - Top 20 US Beers by Value, Volume
- Remy, dead cats and the power of China's new year
- just the Preview - Diageo Q2 & H1
- Will Lucas Bols' IPO Bring Much-Needed Stability?
- Diageo speaks out over supplier contract changes
- Brown-Forman appoints Jack Daniel's president
- Diageo inks UK distribution deals
- Diageo's United Spirits stays in red in YTD
- ASA rejects Haig Club ad complaints
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Global Consumer Trends and Key Consumer Targets in Alcoholic Beverages
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review