Product Launch - FRANCE: Pernod Ricard's 51 Rosé
51 Rosé is on sale in two French airports
Category - Spirits, pastis, 35% abv
Available - From now
Location - Marseille Provence Airport and Lyon-Saint Exupéry Airport
Price - SRP of EUR14.50 (US$19.20) per 70cl bottle
Distribution - Pernod Ricard, through Aelia Travel Retail channel
Pernod Ricard has launched a new rosé anise-based spirit in two southern French airports for the summer.
Rosé 51 will sit alongside Pastis 51 for consumer tastings in Marseille Provence Airport and Lyon-Saint Exupéry Airport this summer, Pernod said last week. Exclusive to duty- free retailer Aelia, Rosé 51 targets female consumers with its pink grapefruit, strawberry, blackcurrant and raspberry flavours and lower abv, Pernod said.
Pernod Ricrad posted a 5% sales rise in YTD results, released in April. The Paris-based group will release its full-year results on 29 August.
Over the last 10 years of rapid acquisitions, Pernod Ricard has built a strong portfolio of premium brands on a global scale. Most of its brands enjoy a leading position in international markets. The ...
With very limited resources for expansion through acquisition until at least 2015, Pernod Ricard’s key focus has to be through organic growth. The profile looks at how its current portfolio of brands ...
As well as ranking third in the global spirits market, Pernod Ricard is the world’s fourth largest wine producer. This profile analyses the company’s efforts to adapt its wine offer to challenging and...
Eyebrows rose earlier this week at the US$16bn that Suntory is set to pay for Beam Inc. At 20 times the company's EBITDA, the transaction is at the more expensive end of the scale. Here, courtesy of a...
- Pernod's Portman Group penalty - a coincidence?
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- just Five Years Ago: A-B InBev sells Oriental
- Comment - Coke Life: Hit or Miss?
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- Remy posts Q1 sales drop as Edrington loss bites
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- Distell to take 26% stake in spirits firm KHEAL