Product Launch - FRANCE: Pernod Ricard's 51 Glacial
Click through to view Pernod Ricard's 51 range
Pernod Ricard's 51 Glacial
Category - Spirits, liqueur, 40% abv
Available - From June
Location - France, off-trade, in supermarkets and hypermarkets
Price - RRP of EUR14 (US$19.50) per 70cl bottle
Distribution - Pernod Ricard
Following the launch of 51 Rosé last summer, next month will see Pernod Ricard roll-out 51 Glacial across France in the supermarket and hypermarket channel.
“51 Glacial matches the freshness of anise with polar mint,” a company spokesperson told just-drinks. “It it the latest innovation in the 51 range and builds on the success of the red berry-flavoured 51 Rosé,” she added.
51 Rosé generated sales of EUR2.5m (US$3.5m) in its first six months on the market.
MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organi...
Analyses of the leading companies in the alcohol industry...
Wine in Ireland industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The profile also contains descriptions...
- The category today - Scotch Whisky I
- Today's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky II
- Tomorrow's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky III
- Key Brands Performance - Scotch Whisky IV
- Category Innovations - Scotch Whisky VII
- Beam Suntory names CFO, makes structural changes
- Diageo to accept US$1m South Korea fine
- Analysts clash over AB InBev SAB Brexit impact
- Brown-Forman shuffles director pack
- Pernod switches Travel Retail Europe op's director
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Soft Drinks Global Overview: Growth Opportunities Between Category Lines
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China