GLOBAL: Pernod Ricard Winemakers switches marketing, PR chief
Pernod Ricard's wine unit changed its name last week
Pernod Ricard Winemakers, the group's premium wine unit, has appointed a new global marketing and communications director.
Anne Tremsal, who takes over from Edouard Beaslay, will oversee brands including Jacob’s Creek, Brancott Estate and Wyndham Estate. Beaslay is moving to the US to "pursue new opportunities", Pernod said.
Tremsal, who joined the company in 1989, started her new role on 30 October, a spokesperson for the Sydney-headquartered unit confirmed to just-drinks today (8 November).
MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organi...
Over the last 10 years of rapid acquisitions, Pernod Ricard has built a strong portfolio of premium brands on a global scale. Most of its brands enjoy a leading position in international markets. The ...
With very limited resources for expansion through acquisition until at least 2015, Pernod Ricard’s key focus has to be through organic growth. The profile looks at how its current portfolio of brands ...
As well as ranking third in the global spirits market, Pernod Ricard is the world’s fourth largest wine producer. This profile analyses the company’s efforts to adapt its wine offer to challenging and...
- Allegro: The shape of things to come at Pernod?
- Pernod Ricard's Allegro cost-saving programme
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Comment - Diageo's Distill Ventures: One Year On
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Pernod Ricard set for CMO switch
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- Wine Australia reports death of UK, Europe boss
- Diageo takes Haig Club to Singapore airport