GLOBAL: Pernod Ricard Winemakers switches marketing, PR chief
Pernod Ricard's wine unit changed its name last week
Pernod Ricard Winemakers, the group's premium wine unit, has appointed a new global marketing and communications director.
Anne Tremsal, who takes over from Edouard Beaslay, will oversee brands including Jacob’s Creek, Brancott Estate and Wyndham Estate. Beaslay is moving to the US to "pursue new opportunities", Pernod said.
Tremsal, who joined the company in 1989, started her new role on 30 October, a spokesperson for the Sydney-headquartered unit confirmed to just-drinks today (8 November).
MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organi...
Over the last 10 years of rapid acquisitions, Pernod Ricard has built a strong portfolio of premium brands on a global scale. Most of its brands enjoy a leading position in international markets. The ...
"The Future of the Wine Market in the United Arab Emirates to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape" is the result of Canadean’s extensive market and co...
Wine in Ireland industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2008-12, and forecast to 2017). The profile a...
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Comment - How Hand-Made is Tito's Handmade Vodka?
- Heineken to stay "active player" in beer M&A - CFO
- Focus - Pernod Ricard's Q1 sales by brand
- Time for Heineken to make a European break
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Whisky downturn slows Diageo's Scotch spend
- Beam Suntory, Edrington part ways in Travel Retail
- Pernod Ricard sees sales lift in Q1