GLOBAL: Pernod Ricard Winemakers switches marketing, PR chief
Pernod Ricard's wine unit changed its name last week
Pernod Ricard Winemakers, the group's premium wine unit, has appointed a new global marketing and communications director.
Anne Tremsal, who takes over from Edouard Beaslay, will oversee brands including Jacob’s Creek, Brancott Estate and Wyndham Estate. Beaslay is moving to the US to "pursue new opportunities", Pernod said.
Tremsal, who joined the company in 1989, started her new role on 30 October, a spokesperson for the Sydney-headquartered unit confirmed to just-drinks today (8 November).
"The Future of the Wine Market in the United Arab Emirates to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape" is the result of Canadean’s extensive market and co...
Business Monitor International's France Food and Drink Report provides industry professionals and strategists, corporate analysts, food and drink associations, government departments and regulatory bo...
- Why did Mast-Jägermeister buy Sidney Frank?
- Why consumers don't care about vodka's provenance
- Brown-Forman's Q1 Performance by Region, Brand
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Pernod Ricard's FY fiscal-2015 - Preview
- Diageo launches glass Bulleit & Cola bottles
- Pernod Ricard releases social medial guide
- Bruno Mars rum rolls out across US
- Brown-Forman CEO unfazed by FX headwinds
- Pernod Ricard "in line" after full-year results
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research