US: Pernod Ricard ups Olmeca Altos distribution footprint
Olmeca Altos was first launched in 2009
The spirit, launched in Chicago and Denver last year, is now available in California and Oregon, the company said late Friday (28 September). Distribution will extend to Massachusetts, Michigan and Indiana this month and Austin, Texas and Seattle by February next year.
“We’ve selected regions of the country that have a great appreciation for super premium Tequilas as well as bartenders with a known dedication to their craft,” Olmeca brand director Juli Falkoff said.
- SABMiller & Meantime: Notes for the New Owner
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- Analysis - The Value of Prosecco
- Analysis - Keurig Kold fails to impress
- Focus - The Prosecco shortage that isn't
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- Diageo takes Baileys, Gordon's marketing in-house
- Carlsberg cuts 180 staff
- Suntory to buy Japan Tobacco beverage unit
- Mixto Tequila poised for "golden age"
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Africa: The Final Frontier for Beer
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review