FRANCE: Pernod Ricard updates on share plan
The value of the share capital increase will be EUR8m (US$12m) via the issue of more than 5m new shares, Pernod Ricard said today (16 November). The figures are marginally above what the company had originally planned.
Shareholders had until 11 November to subscribe to take advantage of an offer to subscribe to the new shares, granted free of charge. The new shares, which will be allocated from 18 November, will give right to cash dividends decided or paid on or after their date of issue.
As a result, Pernod's share capital will rise to EUR409m on just under 263.9m shares.
Earlier this month, Pernod shareholders approved a cash dividend payment of EUR0.5 (US$0.74) per share for the French wine and spirit group's most recent fiscal year.
At the same time, Pernod said that it expects like-for-like operating profits to rise by between 1% and 3% for its full-year, to the end of June 2010.
Gruppo Campari's first quarter results have added some blossom to those oft-cited green shoots of recovery....
Pernod Ricard's Absolut Berri Acai...
- Comment - Diageo Steps Up Defence of Haig Club
- Focus - Diageo's H1 Results by Region, Brand
- Comment - Spirits - Where Next for Scotch Whisky?
- just the Preview - Diageo Q2 & H1
- just the Facts - Top 20 US Beers by Value, Volume
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo speaks out over supplier contract changes
- Brown-Forman appoints Jack Daniel's president
- Diageo inks UK distribution deals
- ASA rejects Haig Club ad complaints
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Global Consumer Trends and Key Consumer Targets in Alcoholic Beverages
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research