FRANCE: Pernod Ricard updates on share plan
The value of the share capital increase will be EUR8m (US$12m) via the issue of more than 5m new shares, Pernod Ricard said today (16 November). The figures are marginally above what the company had originally planned.
Shareholders had until 11 November to subscribe to take advantage of an offer to subscribe to the new shares, granted free of charge. The new shares, which will be allocated from 18 November, will give right to cash dividends decided or paid on or after their date of issue.
As a result, Pernod's share capital will rise to EUR409m on just under 263.9m shares.
Earlier this month, Pernod shareholders approved a cash dividend payment of EUR0.5 (US$0.74) per share for the French wine and spirit group's most recent fiscal year.
At the same time, Pernod said that it expects like-for-like operating profits to rise by between 1% and 3% for its full-year, to the end of June 2010.
Gruppo Campari's first quarter results have added some blossom to those oft-cited green shoots of recovery....
Pernod Ricard's Absolut Berri Acai...
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- How to turn a domestic spirit into a global brand
- The dangers of squaring up to your competitor
- The US beer market - A level playing field for all
- Remy Cointreau's Q2 and H1 - preview
- Sidney Frank CEO to head Clooney's import co
- Diageo sells off United Spirits' Bouvet Ladubay
- Captain Morgan distillation trial queried by USVI
- Irish whiskey brands could fail without bulk
- Sazerac sues Brown-Forman over Tennessee Fire
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts