Pernod Ricard unveils new limited-edition Martell bottle
The bottle was created by fashion designer Jean-Charles de Castelbajac
Pernod Ricard has launched its second limited-edition Martell bottle in a month as the company targets the Asian gifting period with the Cognac brand.
Martell VSOP Paris Style is available in airports in Thailand, Malaysia and Singapore and was created with French fashion designer Jean-Charles de Castelbajac. It follows the release of Martell Noblige Black Tie last month, a partnership with Taiwanese-Canadian designer Jason Wu.
Paris Style is inspired by the Parisian district Montmartre and features drawings by de Castelbajac against a white background. The one-litre bottle is only available in Travel Retail.
Pernod's Martell house will celebrate its 300th anniversary next year and in September launched a US$12,750 Cognac to mark the occasion.
Diageo's decision to sell its wine interests reflects how wine offers fewer synergies with other beverage categories and does not always sit easily within the multi-sector portfolios of global beverag...
In the second part of this week's just-drinks interview, William Grant & Sons' chief commercial officer, Simon Hunt, discusses the growing role played by craft spirits, the group's core markets and fu...
Earlier this year, just-drinks sat down with Simon Hunt, the chief commercial officer at William Grant & Sons, in a restaurant just around the corner from the company's global headquarters in west Lon...
Luxury rum growth may have passed its peak as new figures forecast a severe slowdown over the next five years. ...
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Diageo Africa president O'Keeffe on beer & spirits
- Travel Retail needs a disruptor - Comment
- What the future looks like for Australian wine
- Diageo ready to lock horns with AB InBev in Africa
- Heineken sees Tesco pull SKUs in UK
- Coca-Cola Co announces senior executive shake-up
- Fever-Tree eyes bumper NPD, pack formats for 2017
- Heineken mulls M&A with $1.75bn notes issue
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research