TRAVEL RETAIL: Pernod Ricard unveils limited edition Jameson bottle
Click through to view the Jameson Great Urban Escapes limited edition bottle
The Jameson Great Urban Escapes is available in travel retail from this month, the company announced last week. The bottle features logos and emblems from seven cities including Dublin, London and Stockholm.
It also highlights bars where Jameson is sold in each of the cities.
“The travel retail sector continues to be a significant focus for Jameson and its international growth plans,” said Jameson's international brand director Nick Blacknell. Blacknell said Jameson has 16% volume growth year-on-year in the travel retail sector, citing Pernod figures for 2010 and last year.
The company has also released a city-guide app for four of the areas.
The bottle is available in travel retail in Europe, the Americas, and Gulf and Pacific regions, Pernod said.
A spokesperson for Jameson said the exact dates the bottle will be available has not yet been decided.
The final part of Euromonitor's preview of the year ahead for the global drinks industry sees senior alcoholic drinks analysts Spiros Malandrakis and Jeremy Cunnington turn the spotlight on the wine c...
The international scope of the Scotch whisky sector and its strong growth in emerging markets has allowed the market to continue growing in spite of the global downturn. However, as a new just-drinks/...
- Interview Berry Bros & Rudd CEO Dan Jago - Part II
- Interview Berry Bros & Rudd CEO Dan Jago - Part I
- The threat of excess choice in beer is over-stated
- Coca-Cola Amatil FY 2016 - results data
- Heineken's new range foreshadows craft's future
- Pernod Ricard's Method and Madness Irish whiskey
- Diageo faces US$68m payout after SAP court loss
- Wm Grant names Victor Jerez business director
- Heineken hit by Greek compensation claim
- Bacardi takes stake in Ilegal Mezcal
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends