TRAVEL RETAIL: Pernod Ricard unveils limited edition Jameson bottle
Click through to view the Jameson Great Urban Escapes limited edition bottle
The Jameson Great Urban Escapes is available in travel retail from this month, the company announced last week. The bottle features logos and emblems from seven cities including Dublin, London and Stockholm.
It also highlights bars where Jameson is sold in each of the cities.
“The travel retail sector continues to be a significant focus for Jameson and its international growth plans,” said Jameson's international brand director Nick Blacknell. Blacknell said Jameson has 16% volume growth year-on-year in the travel retail sector, citing Pernod figures for 2010 and last year.
The company has also released a city-guide app for four of the areas.
The bottle is available in travel retail in Europe, the Americas, and Gulf and Pacific regions, Pernod said.
A spokesperson for Jameson said the exact dates the bottle will be available has not yet been decided.
The final part of Euromonitor's preview of the year ahead for the global drinks industry sees senior alcoholic drinks analysts Spiros Malandrakis and Jeremy Cunnington turn the spotlight on the wine c...
The international scope of the Scotch whisky sector and its strong growth in emerging markets has allowed the market to continue growing in spite of the global downturn. However, as a new just-drinks/...
- Why Chinese beverages won't conquer the world
- Can Coca-Cola fuel SABMiller's soft drinks story?
- Is “Craft” the Next Big Thing for Soft Drinks?
- Petropolis Finally Moving into SABMiller's View?
- Gin: Plymouth's from Plymouth, London's from...?
- Diageo confirms Australia abv drops
- Pernod launches online Ballantine's "experiment"
- Global vodka sales slip in 2013 - research
- SABMiller returns to Brazil with Petropolis tie-up
- Smirnoff tops UK shopping list - figures
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Early Signals: future scenarios that will drive consumption and product innovation over the next five years
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018