UK: Pernod Ricard unveils Jacob's Creek promo push
The company said today (14 September) that the promotional push will focus on print and online executions, at a cost of GBP1.6m (US$3.2m). The campaign, which will push the new Jacob's Creek Three Vines range and Jacob's Creek Reserves, will run on sites including Yahoo, MSN, BBCgoodfood.com, Dailymail.co.uk and Hello.com online, and Grazia, The Week, Marie Claire, InStyle and GQ magazines.
"With excellent listings now live for the new range, and Jacob's Creek Reserves also securing additional stockists, we are confident that the new promotional support will encourage new and existing consumers to discover the quality and variety which Jacob's Creek offers," said Pernod Ricard's wine development director, Adrian Atkinson.
Jacob's Creek's Three Vines range consists of Semillon Sauvignon Blanc Viognier white, Shiraz Grenache Sangiovese rosé and Shiraz Cabernet Tempranillo red.
Diageo's acquisition of Bushmills Irish Whiskey from Pernod Ricard in 2005 heralded a major change for the brand. As Shivaun Lucey, global brand director, Bushmills, stresses in this month's Just the ...
Recent deals by both Diageo and Edrington underline the growth potential major spirits companies see in the premium rum market. Jessica Harvey examines the latest moves in the context of a growing and...
Pernod Ricard has had its rating upgraded by ING, owing to good results....
Pernod Ricard has promoted Jim Evans to the role of senior vice president of sales in the US....
Pernod Ricard has lined up a G.H. Mumm prestige cuvee Champagne for the US....
Chivas Brothers has unveiled plans to increase its operations facilities in Scotland by expanding The Glenlivet Distillery and re-opening the Braeval Distillery....
The top ten most visited stories on just-drinks this week:...
Chivas Brothers has repositioned the Ballantine's 12 Year Old, as part of its strategic investment plan to "rejuvenate the brand"....
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- The post-Brexit winners and losers - Analysis
- What does Brexit mean for AB InBev's SAB deal?
- Is there a future for the global beer brand?
- Customisable drinks - The next consumer trend
- The UK Referendum - just-drinks Live Blog
- UK spirits producers braced for Brexit impact
- Ex-William Grant CEO Stella David re-joins Bacardi
- Pernod Ricard exec shuffle - Denis O'Flynn leaves
- Pernod Ricard gives Beefeater packaging revamp
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends