Pernod Ricard unveils global Jacob's Creek campaign - video
The “Made By” campaign launches this month and shows the lives of people working at the Jacob's Creek winery in South Australia's Barossa Valley. “This new campaign takes consumers deep into our story, to show them what we’re really ‘Made By’,” said Derek Oliver, global marketing director for Jacob’s Creek.
The TV ad will be supported by in-store, digital and PR activations, with the main markets being Canada, China, Australia and the UK.
In Pernod's FY results released in August, sales of "premium" wine brands - including Jacob's Creek, Brancott Estate, Campo Viejo and Graffigna - were collectively flat while volumes fell by 1%.
Altia Group has created a managing director role for its Cognac division. Jérôme Durand has assumed the position at Larsen SAS, following the integration of the Cognac house into the group. ...
Bacardi's Global Travel Retail unit has launched a new John Dewar & Sons' expression that contains whisky aged for a minimum of 30 years. ...
Pernod Ricard has added Imperial Neon to its Imperial whisky range in Korea. The company described the whisky as "smooth". ...
The new head of Diageo's operations in North America has admitted that the company has failed to keep pace with spirits growth in its flagship US market, and has called for a change in its marketing a...
Pernod Ricard has launched a range of Royal Salute whiskies that will be sold as one collection. ...
- Interview - Pernod Ricard's luxury director
- Chile's winemakers caught out by Brexit "disease"
- What's coming up in wine in 2017? - Comment
- The just-drinks Analyst - 2017 forecasts
- What's coming up in beer in 2017? - Comment
- Diageo Australia names new commercial head
- Suntory sends staff to fat camp - report
- "Beer and weed are complements" - analyst
- Pernod Ricard's Absolut Lime - NPD
- Irish whisky exports forecast to double by 2020
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Darker Than Before: Global Prospects for Brown Spirits