UK: Pernod Ricard unveils F1-replica Mumm jeroboam
Click through to view Pernod's packaging updates for G.H. Mumm
The three-litre bottle, similar to the ones handed to podium-placed F1 drivers after races, will go on sale at “selected” UK retailers this month, Mumm said yesterday (7 June). It is housed in a wooden case and will sell for GBP970 (US$1,500).
An F1-branded neck collar will also appear on 75cl bottles ahead of the Silverstone F1 Grand Prix later this month. The “collarette” carries the F1 ‘official Champagne’ logo, the F1 laurel wreath and the red ribbon sash of GH Mumm house.
Mumm has sponsored the F1 season since 2000 and last year extended the tie-up for another three years.
Over the last 10 years of rapid acquisitions, Pernod Ricard has built a strong portfolio of premium brands on a global scale. Most of its brands enjoy a leading position in international markets. The ...
As well as ranking third in the global spirits market, Pernod Ricard is the world’s fourth largest wine producer. This profile analyses the company’s efforts to adapt its wine offer to challenging and...
With very limited resources for expansion through acquisition until at least 2015, Pernod Ricard’s key focus has to be through organic growth. The profile looks at how its current portfolio of brands ...
Wine in Ireland industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2008-12, and forecast to 2017). The profile a...
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Comment - Another One Bites Bacardi's Dust
- Allegro: The shape of things to come at Pernod?
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- US craft vodka puts squeeze on Pernod's Absolut
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Bacardi announces CFO switch
- SABMiller exec to become CFO at Beam Suntory