GLOBAL: Pernod Ricard unveils Ballantine's gift boxes
Click through to view Pernod Ricard's Ballantine’s festive gift boxes
Ballantine’s 12-Year-Old will be available in a gift tin while Ballantine’s Finest will come in both a tin and a nylon zip case for younger consumers, the company said today (11 October). The gift packs will go on sale in about 40 Ballantine’s markets from early December, it said.
“We expect (the gift packs) to be extremely popular with people looking for eye-catching and stylish gift options in the run up to Christmas,” said Ballantine’s brand director Peter Moore.
The packs are available in 70cl, 75cl and 1-litre sizes, the company said.
Last month, Chris Losh was one of the experts on just-drinks' 'state of the industry' webinar. While the webinar looked at the drinks industry as a whole, Chris thinks the results provide plenty of fo...
This weekend marked the fifth anniversary of Pernod Ricard's acquisition of Vin & Sprit and the Absolut vodka brand. A lot has changed since those heady days of 2008, so how does the race for - and pu...
- Pernod Ricard 's first-half results - Preview
- Pernod Ricard's H1 performance by region - Focus
- Heineken's FY performance by region - Focus
- Forget Baby Boomers at your peril - Consumer Trend
- Carlsberg's full-year performance by region
- Asahi Group lines up Grolsch, Meantime, Peroni buy
- Pernod Ricard targets US through unit, exec switch
- William Grant & Sons' Ailsa Bay - NPD
- SABMiller's Europe chief to join Britvic board
- Asahi Group to buy Grolsch, Peroni from SABMiller
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Emerging Drinks Industry Trends
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research