US: Pernod Ricard unveils Absolut Mexico bottle
Click through to view Pernod Ricard's Absolut Mexico
Absolut Mexico, released in Mexico two months ago, will now be distributed throughout the US, a Pernod spokesperson told just-drinks today (4 April). Some 100,000 bottles will be available, the spokesperson said.
The bottle incorporates icons from ancient Mayan culture and will retail for US$19.99 per 75cl bottle, Pernod said.
To read a comment piece on Pernod's five-year ownership of the Absolut brand, click here.
The results of a consultation document regarding veryfing the geographical origin and production and aging processes for Scotch whisky will be published in the coming weeks. But, asks, Ian Buxton, is ...
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- The post-Brexit winners and losers - Analysis
- What does Brexit mean for AB InBev's SAB deal?
- Is there a future for the global beer brand?
- Can fruit cider survive UK slowdown? - Focus
- The UK Referendum - just-drinks Live Blog
- Aldi dealt alcohol sales blow in Australia
- Ex-William Grant CEO Stella David re-joins Bacardi
- UK spirits producers braced for Brexit impact
- Maxxium eyes US$1.4bn opportunity in UK spirits
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends