TRAVEL RETAIL: Pernod Ricard unveils Absolut Denim
Click through to view Pernod Ricard's Absolut Denim
Absolut Denim also features a packaging “shield” that keeps a freezer-cooled bottle cold for up to two hours, Pernod Ricard said today (8 March). The launch will be supported by a multi-media marketing campaign and installations in “major international airports”, Pernod said.
Pernod teamed up with Brooklyn designer Loren Cronk to create the denim sleeve, which also displays a QR code that takes consumers to the Absolut website's cocktail recipes.
In September, the UK drinks industry's marketing watchdog rejected a complaint that a limited-edition bottle of Absolut Vodka appealed to under-18s.
Marketing a beer brand successfully has traditionally involved partnering with a big event and parting with big bags of cash. But, Larry Nelson has been introduced to a smaller, smarter way to push a ...
- Why did Mast-Jägermeister buy Sidney Frank?
- Why consumers don't care about vodka's provenance
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Brown-Forman's Q1 Performance by Region, Brand
- Japan follows in Scotch whisky's footsteps
- Diageo launches glass Bulleit & Cola bottles
- Pernod Ricard releases social medial guide
- Pernod Ricard "in line" after full-year results
- Bruno Mars rum rolls out across US
- Brown-Forman CEO unfazed by FX headwinds
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research