TRAVEL RETAIL: Pernod Ricard unveils Absolut Denim
Click through to view Pernod Ricard's Absolut Denim
Absolut Denim also features a packaging “shield” that keeps a freezer-cooled bottle cold for up to two hours, Pernod Ricard said today (8 March). The launch will be supported by a multi-media marketing campaign and installations in “major international airports”, Pernod said.
Pernod teamed up with Brooklyn designer Loren Cronk to create the denim sleeve, which also displays a QR code that takes consumers to the Absolut website's cocktail recipes.
In September, the UK drinks industry's marketing watchdog rejected a complaint that a limited-edition bottle of Absolut Vodka appealed to under-18s.
Marketing a beer brand successfully has traditionally involved partnering with a big event and parting with big bags of cash. But, Larry Nelson has been introduced to a smaller, smarter way to push a ...
- Pernod Ricard 's first-half results - Preview
- Pernod Ricard's H1 performance by region - Focus
- Carlsberg's Q4 & full-year results - Preview
- Heineken's FY performance by region - Focus
- Forget Baby Boomers at your peril - Consumer Trend
- Asahi Group lines up Grolsch, Meantime, Peroni buy
- Diageo completes wine category exit in US
- Pernod Ricard targets US through unit, exec switch
- William Grant & Sons' Ailsa Bay - NPD
- Beam Suntory targets Kenya with Edrington/FIX
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Emerging Drinks Industry Trends
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research