TRAVEL RETAIL: Pernod Ricard unveils Absolut Denim
Click through to view Pernod Ricard's Absolut Denim
Absolut Denim also features a packaging “shield” that keeps a freezer-cooled bottle cold for up to two hours, Pernod Ricard said today (8 March). The launch will be supported by a multi-media marketing campaign and installations in “major international airports”, Pernod said.
Pernod teamed up with Brooklyn designer Loren Cronk to create the denim sleeve, which also displays a QR code that takes consumers to the Absolut website's cocktail recipes.
In September, the UK drinks industry's marketing watchdog rejected a complaint that a limited-edition bottle of Absolut Vodka appealed to under-18s.
Marketing a beer brand successfully has traditionally involved partnering with a big event and parting with big bags of cash. But, Larry Nelson has been introduced to a smaller, smarter way to push a ...
Over the last 10 years of rapid acquisitions, Pernod Ricard has built a strong portfolio of premium brands on a global scale. Most of its brands enjoy a leading position in international markets. The ...
With very limited resources for expansion through acquisition until at least 2015, Pernod Ricard’s key focus has to be through organic growth. The profile looks at how its current portfolio of brands ...
Colombia has shown an interesting development in the luxury industry, and the alcoholic drinks category has not been indifferent to the trend. Some examples of new premium lines that appeared in 2012 ...
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- Pernod's Portman Group penalty - a coincidence?
- Cleaning China's seedier side brings Remy balance
- PepsiCo to consider more re-franchising - CEO
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- Remy posts Q1 sales drop as Edrington loss bites