TRAVEL RETAIL: Pernod Ricard unveils Absolut Denim
Click through to view Pernod Ricard's Absolut Denim
Absolut Denim also features a packaging “shield” that keeps a freezer-cooled bottle cold for up to two hours, Pernod Ricard said today (8 March). The launch will be supported by a multi-media marketing campaign and installations in “major international airports”, Pernod said.
Pernod teamed up with Brooklyn designer Loren Cronk to create the denim sleeve, which also displays a QR code that takes consumers to the Absolut website's cocktail recipes.
In September, the UK drinks industry's marketing watchdog rejected a complaint that a limited-edition bottle of Absolut Vodka appealed to under-18s.
Marketing a beer brand successfully has traditionally involved partnering with a big event and parting with big bags of cash. But, Larry Nelson has been introduced to a smaller, smarter way to push a ...
- AB InBev, SABMiller - Here's what'll happen next
- Is time right for TWE to move for Diageo's wines?
- Is Brown-Forman at the end of the SoCo road?
- Will a sexed-up SABMiller tempt AB InBev?
- Is Brown-Forman doing a Jack Daniel's in Ireland?
- AB InBev makes formal offer for SABMiller
- Diageo secures Xerox Corp CFO as finance head
- Tesco pulls several Carlsberg SKUs in UK
- Diageo makes US$780.5m beer deal with Heineken
- SABMiller formally rejects AB InBev's offer
- The IWSR Duty Free/Travel Retail Summary Report 2015
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research