TRAVEL RETAIL: Pernod Ricard unveils Absolut Denim
Click through to view Pernod Ricard's Absolut Denim
Absolut Denim also features a packaging “shield” that keeps a freezer-cooled bottle cold for up to two hours, Pernod Ricard said today (8 March). The launch will be supported by a multi-media marketing campaign and installations in “major international airports”, Pernod said.
Pernod teamed up with Brooklyn designer Loren Cronk to create the denim sleeve, which also displays a QR code that takes consumers to the Absolut website's cocktail recipes.
In September, the UK drinks industry's marketing watchdog rejected a complaint that a limited-edition bottle of Absolut Vodka appealed to under-18s.
Marketing a beer brand successfully has traditionally involved partnering with a big event and parting with big bags of cash. But, Larry Nelson has been introduced to a smaller, smarter way to push a ...
Over the last 10 years of rapid acquisitions, Pernod Ricard has built a strong portfolio of premium brands on a global scale. Most of its brands enjoy a leading position in international markets. The ...
Colombia has shown an interesting development in the luxury industry, and the alcoholic drinks category has not been indifferent to the trend. Some examples of new premium lines that appeared in 2012 ...
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Diageo's Q1 Results by Region
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's H1 Performance by Brand
- Three Questions for the Drinks Industry
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Diageo Q1 sales dip "in line with expectations"
- TWE unveils Penfolds range after CEO's "bold move"