GLOBAL: Pernod Ricard tricks the eye with Ballantine's 12 campaign
The company said late last week that 'Beyond' will utilise "trick-of-the-eye imagery" and will roll out in the coming weeks.
Created by brand agency Dragon Rouge, a range of point of sale materials and merchandise has been designed. An above-the-line advertising campaign has also been created, by Publicis. Ballantine's brand ambassador training will also be offered to key accounts to coincide with the launch.
"Brought to life across all aspects of the marketing mix, the campaign includes an engaging global advertising campaign and activity to strengthen the brand's position in the on-trade," said Peter Moore, global brand director for Ballantine's at Pernod.
'Leave an Impression' was the first global advertising campaign created for Ballantine's by Pernod's Scotch whisky and premium gin business, Chivas Brothers.
Earlier this month, Pernod began a European travel retail promotion for Ballantine's 30 Year Old.
Gruppo Campari's first quarter results have added some blossom to those oft-cited green shoots of recovery....
Pernod Ricard's Absolut Berri Acai...
- The category today - Scotch Whisky I
- Protein interest offers drinks opportunities - NPD
- Boom time for soft drinks in West Europe?
- Today's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky II
- Patron's lesson for the broader spirits sector
- Analysts clash over AB InBev SAB Brexit impact
- Pernod switches Travel Retail Europe op's director
- AB InBev unveils Stella Artois three-packs
- Rum "yet to maximise" GTR potential - Bacardi
- Leelex to open Portobello Road gin distillery
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Keurig Green Mountain in Hot Drinks (World)
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends