UK: Pernod Ricard to produce tailor-made Perrier-Jouët
Based on the Perrier-Jouët Belle Epoque Blanc de Blancs 2000 vintage, 100 cases of the cuvée are available globally, with sales divided between Perrier-Jouët's key markets of the US, the UK, Japan, China, Russia, Switzerland and France.
As part of a "luxury package", each customer will visit Champagne Perrier-Jouët's private house, Maison Belle Epoque, for a personal consultation with cellar master Hervé Deschamps in order to customise the cuvée to their own particular palate.
Each bottle will then be co-signed by Deschamps and its owner for authentication purposes. Once finished, the personalised 'By & For' cuvée will be aged in a dedicated cellar within the cellars of Maison Belle Epoque until ready for delivery to the owner's home.
"This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for the elite wine connoisseur to customise their own Champagne, it's the ultimate in bespoke luxury," said Chris Seale, head of Champagnes at Pernod Ricard UK. "The House celebrates the fine art of Champagne, working with small volumes and limited production and this tailor-made champagne cuvée epitomises this philosophy."
The ten cases for the UK will be available exclusively through the Ritz, the Royal Opera House and Quintessentially from 27 June, at a cost of GBP35,000 (US$68,600) per case.
Nestlé has bought the Brazilian operation Santa Bárbara Mineral Springs and part of its assets located in Santa Bárbara Spa, in the State of São Paulo....
The top ten stories published on just-drinks this week:...
Pernod Ricard has lined up a 'live wall projection' campaign for its Jameson brand in two cities in the US....
Beam Global Spirits and Wine is making changes to its marketing team, as it gears up to promote newly acquired Cruzan Rum in the US....
Pernod Ricard has replaced the 14-year-old version of its Scapa Scotch whisky brand with a 16-year-old variant....
Laurent-Perrier has confirmed the appointment of its new chairman....
Pernod Ricard coffee liqueur brand Kahlua is offering five small businesses in the US a bailout grant to be used towards a Christmas party....
Pernod Ricard has launched what it claims to be its biggest ever targeted spirits marketing campaign in the UK....
- Spirits - Where does 'Craft' End and 'Mass' Begin?
- Brewers go Crazy over Flavoured Malt “Cocktails”
- What do A-B InBev results mean for SABMiller deal?
- Anheuser-Busch InBev's FY Performance by Region
- Much Work to do on Packaging in the US
- Diageo "smart bottle" targets consumers at home
- Tesco reinstates Dan Jago following suspension
- Tough US hits Mast-Jagermeister volumes in 2014
- George Clooney launches Tequila Casamigos in UK
- Pernod Ricard's Havana Club Union
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report