US: Pernod Ricard to launch Kahlúa ad campaign
The promo push, announced yesterday (22 September), will include print advertising and two television spots to highlight the brand's Mexican heritage.
The television spots will debut this month and continue through the Christmas season on select US networks including ESPN, National Geographic, The History Channel, Discovery Channel, Bravo and The Food Network.
Three print adverts that play off the TV campaign will highlight Kahlúa cocktails and will appear in publications such as GQ, People, Travel & Leisure, Martha Stewart Living, Golf Gourmet, Bon Apetit and Everyday.
"This year's heavy-up investment will allow us to reach an even greater audience during the time when it matters most to the success of our retail and on-premise partners," said Andy Nash, brand director for Kahlúa, Pernod Ricard USA.
Last month Pernod Ricard USA released a limited edition Kahlúa coffee cream liqueur for the US market.
Pernod Ricard's share price has edged up after a set of resilient half-year results, but it all hangs on the next six months....
Diageo has lined up the launch of a consumer competition on Facebook for its Bushmills Irish whiskey brand....
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- PepsiCo to consider more re-franchising - CEO
- Cleaning China's seedier side brings Remy balance
- Pernod's Portman Group penalty - a coincidence?
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- Alcohol retailer group appoints new chairman