GLOBAL: Pernod Ricard teams with Vivienne Westwood for Chivas Regal
Click through to see Chivas Regal 18 Year Old by Vivienne Westwood
The division, which handles Pernod's premium Scotch whisky and gin brands, said today (21 February) that a limited edition Westwood-designed will be released to coincide with the designer's Autumn/Winter 2011 Red Label show in London.
Limited to 2,500 bottles, Chivas Regal 18 Year Old by Vivienne Westwood will be available in Australia, Belgium, China, Duty Free Asia and Europe, Germany, Japan, Malaysia, Mexico, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Slovenia, South Africa South Korea, Spain, Switzerland, Thailand, the UK and Vietnam. The UK retail price is GBP400 (US$650).
Chivas Brothers has previously worked with Alexander McQueen and Christian Lacroix to design limited edition packaging for Chivas Regal.
Diageo is toasting the release of The IWSR's Top 50 International Spirits Brands list, holding on to the top spot and boasting the largest grower in the top ten....
Pernod Ricard USA pledged to continue to fight against a competitor's use of the 'Havana Club' name in the US for non-Cuban rum following today's controversial ruling by a three-judge panel of the US ...
Bacardi USA, Inc. today applauds the US Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit for its unanimous decision in favor of Bacardi in connection with its packaging and marketing of Havana Club rum in the U...
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- Pernod's Portman Group penalty - a coincidence?
- Cleaning China's seedier side brings Remy balance
- PepsiCo to consider more re-franchising - CEO
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- Remy posts Q1 sales drop as Edrington loss bites