US: Pernod Ricard teams up with Lady Gaga for Absolut push
Absolut will be part of the concert stage
The campaign, which will feature at all US dates for Gaga's ArtRave:The ArtPop Ball concert, will install two members of the audience in a special bar that makes up part of the stage, Pernod said today (2 May). The audience members will then watch the show drinking custom cocktails, such as the vodka-based Absolut Gaga.
Financial details behind the partnership were not disclosed.
"We have created a special experience where fans can actually sit inside the stage and have their own bar,” said Lady Gaga. “It's going to be a huge rave in the spirit of art and creativity."
The ArtRave:The ArtPop Ball concert tour starts in Fort Lauderdale on Sunday.
Global sales for Absolut in Pernod's YTD results, released last month, came in flat, with volumes slipping by 3%.
MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organi...
Pernod Ricard SA (RI) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by Globa...
The strategy of Pernod Ricard is to become one of the leading companies in wine and spirits sales in Mexico. The company recently consolidated in Mexico with Casa Pedro Domecq México SA de CV, to beco...
Pernod Ricard is ranked second globally in terms of spirits sales by volume. However, it will face a stronger competitor in first-ranked Diageo once its acquisition of India-based United Spirits is co...
- Focus - Edrington's FY Performance by Brand
- Where Beer is Brewed Can Leave a Bad Taste
- Analysis - Storm clouds lift over Diageo Towers
- Pernod relies on Indian whiskey to crack Africa
- Analysis - Cider's Campaign Gains
- Former Bacardi exec takes De Kuyper CEO role
- Diageo lining up Gleneagles sale - report
- Diageo CFO Mahlan to head up N America
- Edrington posts FY profits drop
- TWE, Pernod hail China-Aus FTA
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Company Profile 2014 – Remy Cointreau
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research