TRAVEL RETAIL: Pernod Ricard targets eight cities with Jameson push
Click through to view the eight designs that comprise the Jameson travel retail campaign
The concept, known as 'City Editions', features eight different designs, each highlighting a different city. The bottles, which can be seen by clicking through on the image on the right, will be available only from the corresponding city's key international airport.
The cities featured are Amsterdam, Bangkok, Dublin, London, Moscow, Paris, Singapore and Sydney. Schipol airport will start stocking the Amsterdam bottles from this week, each at a retail price of EUR24.50 (US$32.55).
The bottles will be highlighted by in-store activation programmes and through “experiential activities” including a simulated bicycle ride in Amsterdam and a “virtual city scape” of Moscow.
Pernod is scheduled to report its fiscal full-year results at the end of this month.
With recent claims that China has become the world's biggest consumer of red wine, Chris Losh considers what wine producers can learn from the current travails facing international spirits companies i...
Business Monitor International's France Food and Drink Report provides industry professionals and strategists, corporate analysts, food and drink associations, government departments and regulatory bo...
The flavoured vodka category has been a growth engine of the spirits sector for some time, but new research from just-drinks suggests that the sub-category no longer represents the easy route to growt...
- Comment - Diageo CFO to North America? Do the Math
- Hail Marie Brizard: But, For How Long?
- 5 reasons why Constellation's Meiomi buy works
- What do Brewers need from the UK Government?
- Constellation Brands basks in beer glory
- Diageo sells "non-core" Gleneagles
- Diageo ditches Shui Jing Fang plans in China
- William Grant partners Rugby World Cup
- MillerCoors changes CMOs with immediate effect
- Molson Coors acquires Rekorderlig UK rights
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- The IWSR Company Profile 2014 – Remy Cointreau
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research