TRAVEL RETAIL: Pernod Ricard targets eight cities with Jameson push
Click through to view the eight designs that comprise the Jameson travel retail campaign
The concept, known as 'City Editions', features eight different designs, each highlighting a different city. The bottles, which can be seen by clicking through on the image on the right, will be available only from the corresponding city's key international airport.
The cities featured are Amsterdam, Bangkok, Dublin, London, Moscow, Paris, Singapore and Sydney. Schipol airport will start stocking the Amsterdam bottles from this week, each at a retail price of EUR24.50 (US$32.55).
The bottles will be highlighted by in-store activation programmes and through “experiential activities” including a simulated bicycle ride in Amsterdam and a “virtual city scape” of Moscow.
Pernod is scheduled to report its fiscal full-year results at the end of this month.
With recent claims that China has become the world's biggest consumer of red wine, Chris Losh considers what wine producers can learn from the current travails facing international spirits companies i...
The flavoured vodka category has been a growth engine of the spirits sector for some time, but new research from just-drinks suggests that the sub-category no longer represents the easy route to growt...
- Diageo's Q4/FY 2016 results - Preview
- Wine consumption and its health effects
- Can craft breweries compete in lager arena?
- The Coca-Cola Co's Q2/H1 2016 results - Preview
- Time to take stock of Constellation's Corona
- Diageo names new TR head as Doug Bagley exits
- AB InBev seeks single buyer for European beers
- Gruppo Campari trials Negroni pre-mix
- Scotch drop hits Edrington as FY profits fall
- AB InBev raises SAB cash offer by GBP1 per share
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends