TRAVEL RETAIL: Pernod Ricard targets eight cities with Jameson push
Click through to view the eight designs that comprise the Jameson travel retail campaign
The concept, known as 'City Editions', features eight different designs, each highlighting a different city. The bottles, which can be seen by clicking through on the image on the right, will be available only from the corresponding city's key international airport.
The cities featured are Amsterdam, Bangkok, Dublin, London, Moscow, Paris, Singapore and Sydney. Schipol airport will start stocking the Amsterdam bottles from this week, each at a retail price of EUR24.50 (US$32.55).
The bottles will be highlighted by in-store activation programmes and through “experiential activities” including a simulated bicycle ride in Amsterdam and a “virtual city scape” of Moscow.
Pernod is scheduled to report its fiscal full-year results at the end of this month.
With recent claims that China has become the world's biggest consumer of red wine, Chris Losh considers what wine producers can learn from the current travails facing international spirits companies i...
MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organi...
Over the last 10 years of rapid acquisitions, Pernod Ricard has built a strong portfolio of premium brands on a global scale. Most of its brands enjoy a leading position in international markets. The ...
The flavoured vodka category has been a growth engine of the spirits sector for some time, but new research from just-drinks suggests that the sub-category no longer represents the easy route to growt...
Alcoholic Drinks in India industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2007-11, and forecast to 2016). The...
Wine in Ireland industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2008-12, and forecast to 2017). The profile a...
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Comment - The Appeal and Perils of Craft
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Sustainability in Wine - Part I
- Time is Right for Refresco Gerber Exit
- Belvédère to sell assets, streamline portfolio
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo ups focus on China with Mortlach roll-out
- Diageo rolls out Beckham's Haig Club to US
- Diageo welcomes verdict on Crown Royal "confusion"
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future