TRAVEL RETAIL: Pernod Ricard targets eight cities with Jameson push
Click through to view the eight designs that comprise the Jameson travel retail campaign
The concept, known as 'City Editions', features eight different designs, each highlighting a different city. The bottles, which can be seen by clicking through on the image on the right, will be available only from the corresponding city's key international airport.
The cities featured are Amsterdam, Bangkok, Dublin, London, Moscow, Paris, Singapore and Sydney. Schipol airport will start stocking the Amsterdam bottles from this week, each at a retail price of EUR24.50 (US$32.55).
The bottles will be highlighted by in-store activation programmes and through “experiential activities” including a simulated bicycle ride in Amsterdam and a “virtual city scape” of Moscow.
Pernod is scheduled to report its fiscal full-year results at the end of this month.
With recent claims that China has become the world's biggest consumer of red wine, Chris Losh considers what wine producers can learn from the current travails facing international spirits companies i...
Business Monitor International's France Food and Drink Report provides industry professionals and strategists, corporate analysts, food and drink associations, government departments and regulatory bo...
The flavoured vodka category has been a growth engine of the spirits sector for some time, but new research from just-drinks suggests that the sub-category no longer represents the easy route to growt...
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- The dangers of squaring up to your competitor
- The US beer market - A level playing field for all
- Remy Cointreau's Q2 and H1 - preview
- Constellation and Ballast Point's "sticker shock"
- Sidney Frank CEO to head Clooney's import co
- Diageo sells off United Spirits' Bouvet Ladubay
- Captain Morgan distillation trial queried by USVI
- Irish whiskey brands could fail without bulk
- Sazerac sues Brown-Forman over Tennessee Fire
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts