GLOBAL: Pernod Ricard targets art with Absolut Blank
The campaign, titled Absolut Blank, invites the artists – from a variety of disciplines – to use the Absolut bottle as a blank canvas, to “inspire artists throughout the world to collaborate and fill it with creativity”.
The Absolut Company, which announced the push today (13 July), said that Absolut Blank will be launched in the UK today. The campaign will roll out to other markets globally, although specific countries and dates are yet to be confirmed. It will be supported by a television ad (see below), print, out-of-home, digital and experiential.
The vodka brand has boasted previous creative collaborations with the likes of Andy Warhol, Keith Haring and Damien Hirst.
The final part of just-drinks' December management briefing, looking back over the past 12 months, reviews what 2011 meant for the global wine industry. Ben Cooper reports....
Ten years on and the legacy of Pernod Ricard and Diageo's carve-up of Seagram is still being felt....
With the end of the year looming, just-drinks is running a series of 'Top Tens of the Year' in the run-up to Christmas....
- Is Diageo on the Brink of a Brain Drain?
- SABMiller edges Diageo as beer trumps spirits
- Comment - Heineken's move for Pivovarna Lasko
- Will Keurig Kold come to Coca-Cola Co's Rescue?
- Focus - SABMiller's FY Sales Performance by Region
- Rémy Cointreau eyes recovery after Q4 bounceback
- Carlsberg exec joins Diageo as Africa chief steps
- Bacardi cuts jobs at Global Brands unit
- Diageo targets Millennials with DeLeon ads
- Belvedere unveils executive team