GLOBAL: Pernod Ricard targets art with Absolut Blank
The campaign, titled Absolut Blank, invites the artists – from a variety of disciplines – to use the Absolut bottle as a blank canvas, to “inspire artists throughout the world to collaborate and fill it with creativity”.
The Absolut Company, which announced the push today (13 July), said that Absolut Blank will be launched in the UK today. The campaign will roll out to other markets globally, although specific countries and dates are yet to be confirmed. It will be supported by a television ad (see below), print, out-of-home, digital and experiential.
The vodka brand has boasted previous creative collaborations with the likes of Andy Warhol, Keith Haring and Damien Hirst.
The final part of just-drinks' December management briefing, looking back over the past 12 months, reviews what 2011 meant for the global wine industry. Ben Cooper reports....
Ten years on and the legacy of Pernod Ricard and Diageo's carve-up of Seagram is still being felt....
With the end of the year looming, just-drinks is running a series of 'Top Tens of the Year' in the run-up to Christmas....
- Diageo's Q4/FY 2016 results - Preview
- Diageo's FY performance by region - Focus
- Wine consumption and its health effects
- Time to take stock of Constellation's Corona
- The future for drinks industry's waste products
- Diageo sets sights on alcohol-alternative trends
- SABMiller puts brakes on A-B InBev integration
- "We tried to make Bushmills hot" - Diageo CEO
- Diageo names new TR head as Doug Bagley exits
- Brexit "not a big deal" for Scotch - Diageo CEO
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends