Pernod Ricard takes Jacob's Creek campaign to UK
Pernod unveiled the global push in November
Pernod Ricard has expanded its latest Jacob's Creek marketing campaign to the UK.
A TV ad for the 'Made By Australia' global push, first unveiled in November, aired in the country yesterday and will run on ITV, Channel 4 and Channel 5 for the next four weeks, Pernod said. It is part of a “multi-million pound” activation in the UK that will include in-store displays and digital marketing.
In Pernod's last full-year results released in August, sales of "premium" wine brands - including Jacob's Creek, Brancott Estate, Campo Viejo and Graffigna - were collectively flat, while volumes fell by 1%.
With just seven weeks left until the start of ProWein, just-drinks sat down with lead organiser Michael Degan to ask what makes the wine and spirits show one of the biggest draws on the alcohol calend...
Pernod Ricard has agreed to take majority control of German dry-gin brand Monkey 47, from owners Black Forest Distillers....
The UK arm of Pernod Ricard has released a no-age-statement iteration of its Longmorn single malt Scotch whisky in the country....
Pernod Ricard has confirmed to just-drinks that it will not renew its partnership with the Wimbledon tennis tournament in the UK for the Jacob's Creek wine brand....
- Have spirits companies forgotten the mainstream?
- Does alcohol accelerate the onset of dementia?
- Pernod's mood darkens over India - Analysis
- Why Scotch must drop the 'malts good, blends bad'
- Ashwagandha - The next functional drinks trend?
- Moet Hennessy unaffected by LVMH Dior buy
- Diageo to cut 105 jobs in Scotland, 50 in Italy
- Distell acquires majority stake in Cruz Vodka
- Portman Group heads to Tesco for new chief exec
- William Grant names Europe & NA Travel Retail head
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends