US: Pernod Ricard takes Beefeater Burrough's Reserve to US
Click through to view Pernod Ricard's Beefeater Burrough's Reserve
Pernod Ricard has rolled out its Beefeater Burrough’s Reserve iteration to the US.
The company, which unveiled the gin extension in April, said late last week that it will be available from selected on- and off-trade outlets in the country. Burrough’s Reserve comprises gin produced at the Beefeater distillery in London that has been “rested” in Jean de Lillet oak barrels.
The expression will retail in the US off-trade for around US$70 per 75cl bottle.
Late last month, Pernod posted a marked fall in sales in the first three months of its current fiscal year. Beefeater, however, delivered a 2% rise in sales value and a 3% volumes lift in the three months to the end of September.
- A Wild Geese, Pernod Ricard conspiracy theory?
- Coca-Cola Beverages Africa - A new powerhouse
- Can craft breweries compete in lager arena?
- Remy Cointreau's Q1 performance by brand, region
- SABMiller's Q1 2017 results - Preview
- Diageo starts formal talks over UK pension cuts
- New Hendrick's Gin would have to be "unusual"
- AB InBev faces US$7bn price rise for SABMiller
- Diageo silent on United Spirits job losses
- Brown-Forman takes distribution in Spain in-house
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends