CZECH REPUBLIC: Pernod Ricard subsidiary to build spirits plant
By Lubomír Sedlák | 16 March 2009
Join now for increased access
If you’re already a member, login here.
- Unlimited access to all the latest global beverage news and insight
- Expert analysis that puts the news into context
- Exclusive interviews with leading industry figures
- Monthly management briefings with detailed analysis on hot topics
- Personalised RSS feeds and email newsletters
- 10-year archive of news, insight and intelligence
- Discounts on just-drinks market research
- Plus much more
If you’re already a member, login here
More articles related to this one
just the round-up - The week in drinks
The top ten stories published on just-drinks this week:
UK: BenRiach plots GBP7m push on GlenDronach
BenRiach Distillery Co is to invest GBP7m in its GlenDronach Scotch whisky brand and distillery over the next four years.
UK: Pernod Ricard confirms job cuts in UK
Pernod Ricard has confirmed a "reduction of roles" at its UK unit, with the wine sales and marketing director heading back to his native Australia.