Pernod Ricard signs up actress Diane Kruger for Martell anniversary
Actor Diane Kruger will be Martell's brand ambassador this year
Pernod Ricard has secured the services of film actor Diane Kruger as Martell Cognac’s ambassador for the brand’s 300th anniversary celebrations this year.
Kruger, who studied at the Cours Florent, one of France’s leading private drama schools, will spearhead Martell's 'France 300' project, which aims to identify 300 up-and-coming people around the world in the fields of gastronomy, art, fashion, mixology and entertainment. The initiative, in association with French lifestyle magazine L’Officiel, is designed to recall the French Art de Vivre movement, which was at its height in 1715, when Martell was founded.
‘We’re looking to find 300 talented people, all of whom will have to demonstrate exceptional talent and ambition in their field, as well as being bastions for the modern French Art de Vivre lifestyle,’ said Kruger.
Martell CEO & chairman Philippe Guettat said 2015 will be ‘an enormously exciting year’ for the brand.
Considering the disparity of performances from Cognac brand owners in China, I've been looking at what's really happening within the country, and have been talking to some brands about their varying s...
Earlier today, Pernod Ricard reported a 7% rise in sales in the six months to the end of December. Here's a look at the performance of the company's major spirits, wine and Champagne brands in the yea...
Pernod Ricard's CEO, Alex Ricard, is to wait before running the rule on China as latest results show his Scotch and Cognac brands continue to struggle in the country....
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Travel Retail needs a disruptor - Comment
- What the future looks like for Australian wine
- Interview, Fever-Tree's founders
- Diageo ready to lock horns with AB InBev in Africa
- Heineken sees Tesco pull SKUs in UK
- Coca-Cola Co announces senior executive shake-up
- Fever-Tree eyes bumper NPD, pack formats for 2017
- Heineken mulls M&A with $1.75bn notes issue
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research