FRANCE: Pernod Ricard shareholders approve dividend
Shareholders approved the payment at the group's annual general meeting yesterday (2 November).
"The return to the usual cash dividend distribution policy of one third of net profits from recurring operations is planned for the 2009/10 financial year," said the group.
Shareholders also approved Pernod's plan to increase the company's share capital, by issuing one share for every 50 held.
Prior to yesterday's meeting, Pernod said that it expects like-for-like operating profits to rise by between 1% and 3% for its full-year, to the end of June 2010.
- How Treasury is rewriting the rule book - Comment
- Craft spirits shake-out will be just the beginning
- Drinkable yogurt - The next drinks opportunity
- Has Diet Coke passed its sell-by date? - Comment
- Coca-Cola India suspends bottling operations
- Diageo brands need "fixing and nurturing" - TWE
- This week in wine & spirits on just-drinks
- SAB shareholders granted AB InBev vote split
- Pernod Ricard wins Ron Matusalem 'Cuba' legal row
- Spirits volumes slide in Global Travel Retail
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Carlsberg AS (CARL B) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages