FRANCE/US: Pernod Ricard sells Wild Turkey to Gruppo Campari, lowers FY target
Pernod Ricard has sold its Wild Turkey Bourbon brand to Gruppo Campari. The France-based wine and spirits company, which has been divesting minor brands of late to help pay off its purchase of Vin & Sprit last year, said today (8 April) that it has offloaded the American straight Bourbon brand, along with American Honey liqueur, distillery facilities in Kentucky and related assets, together with aged bulk Bourbon inventory, to Campari for US$575m (EUR433m).
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- PepsiCo to consider more re-franchising - CEO
- Cleaning China's seedier side brings Remy balance
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- Focus - SABMiller's Q1 Performance by Region
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- Alcohol retailer group appoints new chairman