FRANCE/US: Pernod Ricard sells Wild Turkey to Gruppo Campari, lowers FY target
Pernod Ricard has sold its Wild Turkey Bourbon brand to Gruppo Campari. The France-based wine and spirits company, which has been divesting minor brands of late to help pay off its purchase of Vin & Sprit last year, said today (8 April) that it has offloaded the American straight Bourbon brand, along with American Honey liqueur, distillery facilities in Kentucky and related assets, together with aged bulk Bourbon inventory, to Campari for US$575m (EUR433m).
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Interview - Bacardi global marketing boss, whisky
- Comment - Hybrid Spirits: Innovation or Laziness?
- Constellation grapples with glass as reality bites
- Brewers Feel Prolonged Russian Winter
- Focus - Heineken's H1 Performance by Region
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- Diageo doubles intake for spirits start-ups scheme
- Second senior exec to depart Bacardi
- Portman finds against Diageo "mix it up" tagline
- Bacardi sees North America president step down