FRANCE: Pernod Ricard sells Renault Cognac
Pernod Ricard hands Renault to Altia
Pernod Ricard has sold the Renault Cognac brand to Finnish group Altia for EUR10m (US$14m) in cash.
Pernod Ricard said today (14 October) that the sale also includes some stocks of finished products. The deal is subject to regulatory clearance in Sweden and Norway.
Pernod Ricard's managing director of finance, Gilles Bogaert, said last month that the drinks giant remained "open to making disposals", despite having completed its project to sell off EUR1bn-worth of non-core brands.
The second part of March's management briefing sees Ben Cooper spread his net further afield, and consider the corporate social responsibility approach within the European Union....
In this, the final part of our management briefing for March, Ben Cooper casts his eye over the corporate social responsibility activity in the US....
No sooner had I penned some ponderings on yet another 'Diageo in move to buy...' story yesterday, as (yet) another one came along....
- Focus - Pernod's YTD Performance by Region
- just On Call - Pernod shifts Scotch focus in China
- Diet Coke "a work in progress" in US - Coca-Cola
- Heineken seeks "clarity" in Indonesia
- Is Coca-Cola Co “back on track” after brighter Q1?
- CFO of Diageo's United Spirits stands down
- Pernod Ricard unveils new Absolut bottle
- Diageo's United Spirits calls on Mallya to quit
- Beam Suntory to strip down regional units
- Pernod Ricard sees YTD recover as sales increase
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets