GLOBAL: Pernod Ricard revamps The Glenlivet packaging
Click through to see the updated packaging for Pernod Ricard's The Glenlivet range
The revamp covers the brand's core range, comprising The Glenlivet 12 Year Old, 15 Year Old French Oak Reserve, 18 Year Old and Nàdurra, the company said late last week.
The Glenlivet 12 Year Old bottle will retain its green colour, while the 15 Year Old French Oak Reserve will move to a clear bottle for the first time. Both expressions will be presented in new cartons. The bottle for The Glenlivet 18 Year Old, meanwhile, will have a heavier base, to help “signify its status as … the whisky favoured by many distillery workers”, Pernod said. Finally, The Glenlivet Nàdurra will also be presented in a bolder bottle and feature the logos and icons seen across the range.
“The stylish bottles and gift cartons will offer increased on-shelf stand-out for the on and off trade and will support our ambition to see The Glenlivet become the No 1 selling malt whisky in the world,” said the brand director for malts at Pernod's Chivas Brothers division, Neil Macdonald.
The upgrade will roll out across all markets including travel retail.
A new report incorporating the IWSR's spirits rankings and a just-drinks readership survey confirms Johnnie Walker's status as the undisputed global brand leader in the spirits sector but also has som...
Pernod Ricard has confirmed that the MD of its unit in Portugal, Armando de Medeiros, is set to step down from the post....
- Coca-Cola pressure builds as bid rumours swirl
- Gin: Plymouth's from Plymouth, London's from...?
- Comment - Diageo Making the Best of a Bad Job?
- Comment - IPO Launch a Tonic for Fever-Tree
- Fireball Recall: Putting Out Fire with Anti-Freeze
- NPD - Moët Hennessy’s Glenmorangie Dornoch
- Anheuser-Busch InBev cuts jobs in US shake-up
- Pernod blames rule changes for Plymouth GI drop
- Diageo targets Millenial women with Baileys push
- William Grant unveils bespoke Glenfiddich website
- Early Signals: future scenarios that will drive consumption and product innovation over the next five years
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Beer Opportunities: Beyond Standard Lager
- The IWSR Global Trends Report 2014
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research