GLOBAL: Pernod Ricard revamps Strathisla 12 logo, bottle
Click through to view the updated packaging for Pernod Ricard's Strathisla
Chivas Brothers said earlier this week that it has redesigned the logo and changed the bottle for the brand. The new look, which can be viewed by clicking through on the Pernod logo on the right, will roll out across the 25 markets that Strathisla 12 Year Old is available in, with a recommended retail price of US$49.99 per bottle.
The redesign will apply to both the 70cl and 1-litre versions.
Last month, Pernod officially re-opened its Glen Keith distillery in Speyside, having committed last year to investing GBP40m (US$62.2m) annually on upping its Scotch production capabilities.
Eyebrows rose earlier this week at the US$16bn that Suntory is set to pay for Beam Inc. At 20 times the company's EBITDA, the transaction is at the more expensive end of the scale. Here, courtesy of a...
The rate of consolidation in the spirits category is markedly slower than that of many consumer industries. So, could the news this week that Suntory is set to buy Beam Inc trigger a wave of M&A? Past...
- Pernod Ricard 's first-half results - Preview
- Pernod Ricard's H1 performance by region - Focus
- Heineken's FY performance by region - Focus
- Forget Baby Boomers at your peril - Consumer Trend
- Carlsberg's full-year performance by region
- Asahi Group lines up Grolsch, Meantime, Peroni buy
- Pernod Ricard targets US through unit, exec switch
- William Grant & Sons' Ailsa Bay - NPD
- SABMiller's Europe chief to join Britvic board
- Asahi Group to buy Grolsch, Peroni from SABMiller
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Emerging Drinks Industry Trends
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research