GLOBAL: Pernod Ricard revamps Strathisla 12 logo, bottle
Click through to view the updated packaging for Pernod Ricard's Strathisla
Chivas Brothers said earlier this week that it has redesigned the logo and changed the bottle for the brand. The new look, which can be viewed by clicking through on the Pernod logo on the right, will roll out across the 25 markets that Strathisla 12 Year Old is available in, with a recommended retail price of US$49.99 per bottle.
The redesign will apply to both the 70cl and 1-litre versions.
Last month, Pernod officially re-opened its Glen Keith distillery in Speyside, having committed last year to investing GBP40m (US$62.2m) annually on upping its Scotch production capabilities.
Business Monitor International's France Food and Drink Report provides industry professionals and strategists, corporate analysts, food and drink associations, government departments and regulatory bo...
Eyebrows rose earlier this week at the US$16bn that Suntory is set to pay for Beam Inc. At 20 times the company's EBITDA, the transaction is at the more expensive end of the scale. Here, courtesy of a...
The rate of consolidation in the spirits category is markedly slower than that of many consumer industries. So, could the news this week that Suntory is set to buy Beam Inc trigger a wave of M&A? Past...
- Focus - Edrington's FY Performance by Brand
- Pernod relies on Indian whiskey to crack Africa
- Hail Marie Brizard: But, For How Long?
- 5 reasons why Constellation's Meiomi buy works
- NPD: The Clear Soft Drink Trend is Back
- Comment - Diageo CFO to North America? Do the Math
- Diageo CFO Mahlan to head up N America
- Diageo sells "non-core" Gleneagles
- Diageo lining up Gleneagles sale - report
- Pernod Ricard allays Havana Club shortage fears
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- The IWSR Company Profile 2014 – Remy Cointreau
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research